• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

croten

So the mask makes people vampires. And now Dio is a vampire, right?

Not the direction I was thinking this was gonna go.

Yeah, Big Boss, set em straight!

Yeah it wasn't what I thought either when I watched it, I'd heard from videos and in podcasts about stands and shit but I wasn't expecting that.

Zenfalcia

yz76pX9.png
#decimated

I dunno. all the trauma of Maya dying in front of his eyes and him being alone for so long until they meet again and having to forget would break anyone down IMO.
Probably, but it's still kind of weird to me
So the mask makes people vampires. And now Dio is a vampire, right?

Not the direction I was thinking this was gonna go.
Yeah, yeah enjoy the ride
I just saw that lol. This is the last thing I'd expect to happen

Pheonix Wright Trilogy or Soul Hackers...
I was expecting big dumb action from the start, but it isn't big or dumb (
Well, the fight in the fire was kind dumb, but it was good dumb
. I'm liking it so far.
The rest of Part 1 gets more Fist of the north Star-y for awhile, but it's alright. The start of Part 1 is the strong point.

Go get Soul hackers tho Goodwil.

Probably, but it's still kind of weird to me
Tatsuya probably was cold to everyone since he didn't want to care about them since he would end up getting hurt. When everything turned out just fine, he really want his friends and memories of them to not disappear. Its all up for interpretations tho. Its vague enough to talk about character analysis.

Oh God Matt just reminded me in the type 0 video the FF13-2 chocobo theme exists
My face went from 0 to "What/Why" in 5 seconds
P2EP
Tatsuya probably was cold to everyone since he didn't want to care about them since he would end up getting hurt. When everything turned out just fine, he really want his friends and memories of them to not disappear. Its all up for interpretations tho. Its vague enough to talk about character analysis.
Yeah I thought about that. I guess you don't see it because of the silent stuff in IS

Xiraiya

Adventure time is fucked up in the most tragic and awesome ways.

The Lich is one of the most sinister villains I've seen in quite awhile, though I feel like more could have been done with him.

Finishing the video makes this a lot funnier

Good luck dude, make sure to mention you're highly respected in the gaming community section of NeoGAF.
BUT DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN RIDE THIS CHOCOBO, STAND BACK STAND CLEAR AS IT PUTS ON A SHOW.
Goddammit they played it at the end of the video.

Da fuck... This is an official theme?
Yup, every time you RIDE A CHOCOBO! Damn you Cthulhu...

Top Bottom