• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

image.png

Dead

• Okingjrr
  • Abu
  • Matthou

What is this game? I've seen you guys posting these pics, but I've never seen a link(not a big surprise since I skip most pages) to whatever it is...

Eppie

Neo Member
Welcome, enjoy your stay since your here forever. Make yourself at home, don't mind the blood all over the walls and floor.
Hi! You've picked quite the time to join us, but welcome, nevertheless. Don't mind the slaughter of us by RNGesus, and remember, you're here forever!
Seriously, though, welcome to the nicest, most welcoming place on the internet.
Cue obligatory "fuck yous" because I said people on here are nice.
Welcome welcome.
Watch your feet.
There's blood everywhere

Such a beautiful, warm welcome. Probably because you guys are covered in human remains, but whatever. I'm hype to know all of you nerds.

sjay1994

Hi! You've picked quite the time to join us, but welcome, nevertheless. Don't mind the slaughter of us by RNGesus, and remember, you're here forever!

Seriously, though, welcome to the nicest, most welcoming place on the internet.

Cue obligatory "fuck yous" because I said people on here are nice.
EAT A DICK

Zenfalcia

Thats why I mentioned her car interior...
Nice.
:3 Thanks What are you guys, uh, talking about?
Life and other things.
Dead

• Okingjrr
  • Abu
  • Matthou
NOOO!!! Abubeats!
What is this game? I've seen you guys posting these pics, but I've never seen a link(not a big surprise since I skip most pages) to whatever it is...
It's an RNG game that lets you input names and pictures of people and then runs a rng program to see who wins.
NOOOO!!!! Fraudwil, why?
OH MY GOD, WHY AM I ALWAYS SO FUCKING LAME IN THESE THINGS?
You are lame tho/

Top Bottom