• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

Well, I have a story about something that happened in a class Friday that made everyone there feel a little awkward, so I might as well tell it. In this one class. there's this guy who always draws on the whiteboard in the front of the classroom instead of working. Friday, he asked the class to look, and then he started to talk from the perspective of the character he drew. "Hey guys, i'm Gary, what are your names?". Not a single reply. He just kept on talking for like 10 minutes. Eventually, he stopped. Later on, while me and another guy were talking about how hyped we are for MKX, he piped up "Is Spongebob in it? I'm a goofy goober yeah, you're a goofy goober yeah." This went on for 5 minutes. Dead silence from everyone else. It got kinda awkward for a bit.
What an amazing guy.
How far are you guys in?
episode 13 of true end,

Well, I have a story about something that happened in a class Friday that made everyone there feel a little awkward, so I might as well tell it. In this one class. there's this guy who always draws on the whiteboard in the front of the classroom instead of working. Friday, he asked the class to look, and then he started to talk from the perspective of the character he drew. "Hey guys, i'm Gary, what are your names?". Not a single reply. He just kept on talking for like 10 minutes. Eventually, he stopped. Later on, while me and another guy were talking about how hyped we are for MKX, he piped up "Is Spongebob in it? I'm a goofy goober yeah, you're a goofy goober yeah." This went on for 5 minutes. Dead silence from everyone else. It got kinda awkward for a bit.

Sounds like the anime club at my local library. Goofy random kids being hilarious!

As a trained center of attention whore, I fucking hate those kids.

You aren't goofy goober enough for him

sjay1994

YO NERDS!

I kinda wanted to do something to give back to you guys for being so great, and I enjoy this stupid death game thing too much, so I decided fuck it. I took the top 48 posters from this thread and put them in this thing.

Whoever wins this will get their choice of a 20-25$ PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card. from me.

If you are not on the thing, sorry but 48 is the max I can put. Please don't take it personally.

Also, I am trying out something with this game, it might work or it might not, I don't know.

It might take a bit to get the updates cuz god damn this is going to take a while to printscreen/edit down.

Anyways..... lets do this dumb thing.

image.png

YO NERDS!

I kinda wanted to do something to give back to you guys for being so great, and I enjoy this stupid death game thing too much, so I decided fuck it. I took the top 48 posters from this thread and put them in this thing.

Whoever wins this will get their choice of a 20-25$ PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card. from me.

If you are not on the thing, sorry but 48 is the max I can put. Please don't take it personally.

Also, I am trying out something with this game, it might work or it might not, I don't know.

It might take a bit to get the updates cuz god damn this is going to take a while to printscreen/edit down.

Can't wait to see who wins.

YO NERDS!

PG, Joose, Carebear and myself? We got this

semisonic

Banned
YO NERDS!

Kinda wished I went back to my Wario Sayaka Avatar, but eh.
I'm excited for this, it's the first one I've been in because I'm always sleeping. THanks sjay, you're a cool guy.

On a side note I feel so fucking frauded that there's no ZOE2 LP now.
mechaweek invalidated.

Zenfalcia

YO NERDS!

This is going to be terrible.

YO NERDS!

image.png
How does this work?

Squishy3

YO NERDS!

Use puush man. YOU SAW HOW SPEED OF SOUND SONIC WE WERE LAST NIGHT

Oberon

Banned

That is indeed strange behavior

Sounds like the anime club at my local library. Goofy random kids being hilarious!

As a trained center of attention whore, I fucking hate those kids.

I never understood the contept of attention whoring. I am not here to entertain you, and I won't just do a thing so I get peoples attention
Although, things I do and say just happen to be really strange

YO NERDS!

Oh you, you didn't have to include. But it was a nice thing to do

Either he is special ed, or just reaaaalllyyyy has no idea how to act in a social setting.
I think he might be. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not going to ask him, though. I don't think that would go over well.
I just remembered when this girl got pissed at him when he drew her when she said no when he asked. She was really displeased with him. That was a bad day.

I never understood the contept of attention whoring. I am not here to entertain you, and I won't just do a thing so I get peoples attention
Although, things I do and say just happen to be really strange

I just like attention. I'm basically a small child when it comes to that, and because it's easier than having to actually hold a conversation with someone that I'm never going to see again.

Top Bottom