• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

sjay1994

image.png

So, I am not going to be posting the scoreboard so I will just list who died this post

• Doctorblurg
  • Ants
  • misses bull
  • Mike

....also, my experiment worked

Numb

YO NERDS!

I kinda wanted to do something to give back to you guys for being so great, and I enjoy this stupid death game thing too much, so I decided fuck it. I took the top 48 posters from this thread and put them in this thing.

Whoever wins this will get their choice of a 20-25$ PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card. from me.

If you are not on the thing, sorry but 48 is the max I can put. Please don't take it personally.

Also, I am trying out something with this game, it might work or it might not, I don't know.

It might take a bit to get the updates cuz god damn this is going to take a while to printscreen/edit down.

Anyways..... lets do this dumb thing.
Was about to sleep but will watch the bloodbath
With my terrible luck i should be dead or kill myself soon

YO NERDS!

I kinda wanted to do something to give back to you guys for being so great, and I enjoy this stupid death game thing too much, so I decided fuck it. I took the top 48 posters from this thread and put them in this thing.

Whoever wins this will get their choice of a 20-25$ PSN/Nintendo/Steam/XBLA card. from me.

If you are not on the thing, sorry but 48 is the max I can put. Please don't take it personally.

Also, I am trying out something with this game, it might work or it might not, I don't know.

It might take a bit to get the updates cuz god damn this is going to take a while to printscreen/edit down.

Anyways..... lets do this dumb thing.

Let the RNG battle commence! This thing runs on RNG right?

I think he might be. I wouldn't be surprised. I'm not going to ask him, though. I don't think that would go over well.
I just remembered when this girl got pissed at him when he drew her when she said no when he asked. She was really displeased with him. That was a bad day.

Yeah..he's probably special ed, just grin and bear the awkward.

Oberon

Banned
That sounds like a simpler existence than my own

Don't you always have that TTGL flag with you?

I just like attention. I'm basically a small child when it comes to that, and because it's easier than having to actually hold a conversation with someone that I'm never going to see again.

I just think that getting the attention of some random people isn't really worth it. Expecially if you don't see them again. Like when I was in that choire camp. I had barely any sleep and was a bit sick, so I didn't really have energy to talk to to other people. So I just read a book when I had free time, and even that didn't really work since a girl starting talking to me and asking me questions about the book I was reading.
To be short, I can be really lazy sometimes.

beinfilms

H-h-hello fellow Zaibatsu fans.

Hi! You've picked quite the time to join us, but welcome, nevertheless. Don't mind the slaughter of us by RNGesus, and remember, you're here forever!

Seriously, though, welcome to the nicest, most welcoming place on the internet.

Cue obligatory "fuck yous" because I said people on here are nice.

To be short, I can be really lazy sometimes.

I was very introverted for a long time, but then I got bored and started acting like I feel all the time. It's great fun and even if you don't know and or will never recognize any of the people around you, they'll remember you and want to be around someone who is fun. Almost every time I've gotten laid it's been because I was having fun every time they saw me and they wanted to have that fun.

It's also incredibly easy for me to be the center of attention since I've worked at it for years, so it's easier for me to do that than it is to just sit there and do nothing.

Top Bottom