• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

tumblr_nd3rhv4lwz1qfo8syo1_400.gif

Is her tumblr still up?

Yes.

tumblr_inline_nlfzupPHHM1qexg6b.gif

Give me a second to think of DS games. Because all I can think of is MMZ Collection and Chrono Trigger for my most played DS games...

I'm curious, has anyone here read the American Psycho book? I've seen the movie, but i've never had the chance to read the book. I'm going to be picking it up soon.

1984 is great, but personally, I prefer Brave New World as a similar style of classic book.
Brave New World's future is a lot more believable for where we're heading, and it has some cool stuff, but goddamn if it wasn't heavy handed as fuck sometimes.

Ford = Lord really hurt my ability to take the book seriously. That's so dumb.
Wait, what? I could've sworn I could aim up and down when I played it on PC.
Bullets auto-track up and down, you don't have to aim.

Unless you modded it because DOOM is super modified up by the community now.

DOOM is really different from when Half Life reinvented the genre.

You don't aim up or down, just left and right.

I've spent way too many hours with COD:MW to ever go back to looking through a scope again.

you WILL play Titanfall 2 with us when its out or youll be tried for treason

Though I will be all in for this. Titanfall looks super fun and I will do anything to ride a mech.

semisonic

Banned
Hector is the best Fire Emblem character of all time.

Jaffar is a close second.

You know earlier I was thinking "Hey maybe Aaron isn't best friender after all."
And then I saw these posts. And you posted the fucking FE7 holy trinity.
And then I posted the FE7 holy trinity.
Yep, Aaron still best friender.

Eppie

Neo Member
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to leave before someone gets hurt. And while you're at it go play the goddamn best FE game on the wii u vc.
The only reason I'm not suplexing you right now was because I had to make this instead, and now I'm tired.
There's only room for one fraud in my heart, and it's fraudwilPat
I'm sorry mobileGAF.
But not sorry enough to change it.
Don't hate cuz I don't know a thing.
Also, not arguing about the best Fire Emblem. Already gots it on mu wii U.
These sprites are make me skdjbfsjdh

Eppie

Neo Member
Hector is the best Fire Emblem character of all time.

Jaffar is a close second.

It's hard for me to say who's the best FE character, because honestly the franchise has put out some AMAZING designs/personalities.
I think maybe we can all agree that Radiant Dawn was the weakest not great thing ever though

1984 is great, but personally, I prefer Brave New World as a similar style of classic book.
Brave New World's future is a lot more believable for where we're heading, and it has some cool stuff, but goddamn if it wasn't heavy handed as fuck sometimes.

It's hard for me to say who's the best FE character, because honestly the franchise has put out some AMAZING designs/personalities.
I think maybe we can all agree that Radiant Dawn was the weakest not great thing ever though

I've never played the console ones... I'm deeply ashamed by this fact.

How many support conversation have you done?
S support
Male Robin x Lissa
Female Robin x every parent male and Owain
Finished Chroms support log
Currently working on Lissa's S support with all males
Fredrick x Lissa
Virion x cherche
vaike x panne
stahl and cordelia
miriel x ricken
Kellam x nowi
sumia x chrom
lon qu x Tharja
Henry x maribelle
Gaius x Olivia
Lucina x m Morgan
Owain x lucina and severa
noire x yarne
nah x gerome

and I thinks that's all the S support I've done.

beinfilms

Bullets auto-track up and down, you don't have to aim.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but a lot of the ideas in it are really interesting, especially considering it was written in fucking 1932!

While we're on the topics of post-apocalyptic books that I, at least, read in high school, Farenheit 451 and Canticle for Leibowitz were both great (especially Cantile. You can really see where Fallout came from there.), but fuck Anthem, and fuck Ayn Rand.

semisonic

Banned
Poor Eliwood :(
He had it coming, that shitbird
worst lord in 7
still okay overall
he's the vanilla ice cream of fe lords
Yup. All these nerds thinking Lyn is best lord, don't even got defense.
Me and my brother used to have cleargame saves of 7 back when it was released, where I had lvl20 from lvl20 lyn, and he had lvl20 from lvl20 hector, and we fought our teams all the time.
Lyn is actually better than hector, because he needs a critical hit to even touch her, and she gets one every two hits.
Won 3/4 matches every time.

mrmyhthef

HEY Radiant Dawn was fucking great beyond the Dawn Brigade.

He was a god compared to Roy before he promoted like
two chapters before the game ended.

Roy is the shittest lord in the series so that's not exactly an accomplishment.

Yeah, it's not perfect, but a lot of the ideas in it are really interesting, especially considering it was written in fucking 1932!

While we're on the topics of post-apocalyptic books that I, at least, read in high school, Farenheit 451 and Canticle for Leibowitz were both great (especially Cantile. You can really see where Fallout came from there.), but fuck Anthem, and fuck Ayn Rand.
Ooh, I honestly didn't know it was written THAT early. I feel like I was being a bit harsh with it now. Ford thing makes way more sense.

I read Farenheit 451 in a a few evenings in the school library. That book's not bad. I've never heard of Canticle though and THAT SOUND AWESOME IF YOU'RE COMPARING THEM.

Top Bottom