• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

But when I quote you, that's what appears, did you forget what your forum name is?
There's nothing I can do about that.

IvF5od.png

You will no longer be called by your name if that is no longer your name, why would you call your account Zedsuke anyway if you don't want to be called that?

You....are a liar.

Okingjrr

But when I quote you, that's what appears, did you forget what your forum name is?

IvF5od.png

You will no longer be called by your name if that is no longer your name, why would you call your account Zedsuke anyway if you don't want to be called that?
Now this is some real pushing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

IvF5od.png

Did you subcontract Liams Sick Burn Service?

SteveTR

I sure am glad you people call me by my actual account name.

And yes, I'm aware you'll start calling me by a different name just to spite me.

Somebody should rename everyone.

When I was lurking, my brain sometimes assigns names weird sub names to people whenever I would glance over at their gaf name.
Like i remember assigning Zen the name 'Zenfellatio', Joosebawcks as 'Joe's buckle' and even your name Okingjrr as 'Okarin'. I don't know why my brain does this.

When I was lurking, my brain sometimes assigns names weird sub names to people whenever I would glance over at their gaf name.
Like i remember assigning Zen the name 'Zenfellatio', Joosebwacks as 'Joe's buckle' and even your name Okingjrr as 'Okarin'. I don't know why my brain does this.
ok ShatagainSan

Ilvocare

Wild Arms update: "Jack" is the goofiest motherfucker. Beat "Rudy"'s prologue. The fact that dungeons are more than just places to walk about in and fight monsters really makes me happy.

Also I named Jack Quint.

It fits more than I expected.

Top Bottom