• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

4a4fcc3a19.png

You still want W3 though

My copy of Witcher 3 is already preordered.

MY BODY IS READY.

We are living in a marvelous time where we get WItcher 3 in May, a new Batman game where you actually get to be Batman and do more Batman stuff with the Batmobile in June, and Bloodborne tomorrow, and fucking MGSV:TPP in September.

And potentially Persona 5 and FFXV in the fall.

What a fucking stellar year you guys.

Wow, we really are the best frienders.

I'll take a link, I guess.
I know that game has a long history of being shit on, but I actually really like it.

Also, its version of the main theme is better than 3's (except the guitar part).
It's my favorite game in the series. Nothing is going to change my mind, MGS2 was so ahead of its time theme wise. The last, let's say 2 hours of the game, blew my mind wide open, something no other game has come close to doing.

I know that game has a long history of being shit on, but I actually really like it.

Also, its version of the main theme is better than 3's (except the guitar part).

I hear from a lot of people that 2 is the best one. Its probably my least favorite of the four (but still a fantastic game). Though it probably has some of the worst boss fights in the main series.

My straight male friend complimented my fingernail health and quality, then wanted me to take care of his nails.

Is... Is this a come on? Is this a normal thing to ask your friend to do?

semisonic

Banned
My straight male friend complimented my fingernail health and quality, then wanted me to take care of his nails.

Is... Is this a come on? Is this a normal thing to ask your friend to do?

erm.
i don't even know
maybe he just want you to take care of his nails
assume its so for now

beinfilms

I'll take a link, I guess.

It's my favorite game in the series. Nothing is going to change my mind, MGS2 was so ahead of its time theme wise. The last, let's say 2 hours of the game, blew my mind wide open, something no other game has come close to doing.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way. (I should really replay it sometime.) That ending mindfucked me in ways that only Momento has equaled. My only real problem with it comes entirely from me, which is that it was the first Metal Gear game I played, and I played it on easy, so things like
the swordfight with Solidus
took all of about 1 or 2 minutes.

Top Bottom