• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

image.php

Just wait till you see the other one on Wednesday >__>

And now that its mechaweek 2, unless Labrys and Aigis count as super robos then I'm gonna lose to bull.

Its almost crazy how good press turn is.
IT'S SO GOOD. IT'S LIKE OH MY GOD SO GOOD.

You get this flip flop of satisfaction with getting hits and resist/nulls and fear when weaknesses come into play. Every missed attack is like somebody punching you.

It's so fucking satisfying.
I'm actually really excited to pick up DeSu 2:Break Record because I heard from the CoS podcast that the FATE system is way better implemented than social links.
I wanna try both DeSu's, but the fact that they're SRPGs kinda... I dunno. I've only played FE:A and wasn't a fan.

I think when I'm listening to the podcast Tuesday I'm going to check out the local indie game shops around my university town. I've been here 6 months and I haven't already. I need to procrastinate somehow.

Actually I might get back to reading all this manga Zenfalcia sent me. I'll try and finish Akumetsu soon.

That only accounts for Japan. I think it's safe to say that the series has a much bigger fanbase worldwide now then it did before.
That's in japan. I'm talking the worldwide, and moreover US market. How many p4 fans have you met who know what order to play p2 in, or who have even talked about p1 and 2.
Hm you have a point. I really think it's because there was no marketing for it here tho. ATLUS USA back then was really small time.

I think when I'm listening to the podcast Tuesday I'm going to check out the local indie game shops around my university town. I've been here 6 months and I haven't already. I need to procrastinate somehow.

Actually I might get back to reading all this manga Zenfalcia sent me. I'll try and finish Akumetsu soon.
Do it and take pictures. YOU HAVE A MISSION CADET
Hm you have a point. I really think it's because there was no marketing for it here tho. ATLUS USA back then was really small time.
P4 didn't do too crazy here, vanilla, but P4G was insanely popular since it crushed the sales of any other vita game. Like 700k worldwide.

semisonic

Banned
no. there isnt. you said that there was a reason p3 and p4 are more popular, so i used that video which is a joke to say its because waifus and dating sims

but none you can go out and buy steak skewers with >.>

ohhhhh
okay
the fact it was a joke kinda went over muh hed

Press Turn is dabes. It's my favorite system in any JRPG. One More Chance, while streamlined as fuck, was also pretty awesome. I wish the older Megaten games had them, but I guess I'll make do.
but none you can go out and buy steak skewers with >.>

The waifus are always in your party and you can go to several different restaurants to buy food. Checkmate.
the daily "argue about persona" shit

don't read it

Daily?

Press Turn is dabes. It's my favorite system in any JRPG. One More Chance, while streamlined as fuck, was also pretty awesome. I wish the older Megaten games had them, but I guess I'll make do.

The waifus are always in your party and you can go to several different restaurants to buy food. Checkmate.

Daily?

we this conversation all the time

RainSD

Neo Member
Maybe I play JRPGS weird but for Persona 3/4, I'd usually make a solid team as I go through dungeons and switch out maybe one person constantly until the final dungeon.

Edit: Damn, top of the page.

Ilvocare

Hey guys. I shouldn't be awake at this time!

Playing GL DX to pass time. It's for the fact I noticed the dollar place in my account said $1 instead of $0 so I grabbed Wild Arms 2 and it's downloading now.

Really? Damn, I must have forgotten all those times we talked about Persona's mechanics and what things they may or may not have brought back in P5. I guess I should go to a doctor to see if I have Alzheimers.

I'm talking the whole p4 sucks thing but whateves

people can talk about whatever they want though. If i had my way we talk about way dumber shit

beinfilms

You know, as I spend more time on here, my enjoyment of Rooster Teeth keeps going down. I think it's because their so general, and you people are making me so niche-y.
I'm not complaining.

Top Bottom