• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Zenfalcia

6UjxGNc.jpg

I'm going to crawl into bed until I pass out while reading manga on my phone.
Yay, it's such a good way to read manga. It's not fun sitting on a chair.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, I'm just super pissed at Sony's $5 minimum wallet funding limit right now. I want to get X4 while it's on sale, but I can't afford to spend five bucks (stupid convention cleaned me out). Especially not with that Damascus Gear game coming up, which I'm gonna get, and OutRun 3D being out. I just want to give you a dollar, Sony. Gah.

Zenfalcia

Man, I'm just super pissed at Sony's $5 minimum wallet funding limit right now. I want to get X4 while it's on sale, but I can't afford to spend five bucks (stupid convention cleaned me out). Especially not with that Damascus Gear game coming up, which I'm gonna get, and OutRun 3D being out. I just want to give you a dollar, Sony. Gah.
It's really dumb.. does sony allow you to take exact funds if you put in your credit card info?

I really hope we get a Mechaweek 3 and 4 and just have a month of Mecha.

I call my dick Under Night in-Birth: Exe Late because it is a mouthful.

semisonic

Banned
Allright now I gotta step my game up

Mine's now SMT x FE
because it's beautiful, fulfilling, and everything you ever wanted
And because no one will ever see it

I call my dick Etrian Odyssey III because I'm going to drown their city.

tbh I think I went too far already with lightning returns

SO YEAH I STILL HAVEN'T GONE INTO BED.

semisonic

Banned
At this point we're just sandbagging everyone else trying to get our dick names noticed.

Yeeeep.
It's 3 in the am
If you're just joining us, and I don't know why you would, we're being creepy dick men.
I can't keep up with all of these
Now I'm too busy thinking about how much I want smt x fe

Top Bottom