• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

tumblr_inline_ngbxuv7AfN1qhp95c.jpg

I'm too hyped for games for consoles I don't own...

I need DMC4SE and Bloodborne...
and Type-0 HD, but I'm still pissed that it isn't on the Liam entertainment system ;-;

beinfilms

I know you guys are all about that Bloodborne now, but I just discovered that Beowulf finally has his voice in the Skullgirls beta, and holy shit, it makes him even more hype, if that's even possible. (He fucking says "botched" if you fuck up a special!)

I really wonder if this thread will last the night. OT17: No time to name it because Bloodborne?

Ilvocare

Am I the only one who was expecting a 4 hour long podcast today after all the various shit that happened over the week? It's startling to see that the whole week is somehow wrapped up in about 2 hours and 45 minutes.

Jman014

I know you guys are all about that Bloodborne now, but I just discovered that Beowulf finally has his voice in the Skullgirls beta, and holy shit, it makes him even more hype, if that's even possible. (He fucking says "botched" if you fuck up a special!)

I really wonder if this thread will last the night. OT17: No time to name it because Bloodborne?

OT 17: The spider from that Bloodborne gif ate everyone
Am I the only one who was expecting a 4 hour long podcast today after all the various shit that happened over the week? It's startling to see that the whole week is somehow wrapped up in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
I don't think I'd listen to the podcast if it were 4 hours or longer.

beinfilms

Am I the only one who was expecting a 4 hour long podcast today after all the various shit that happened over the week? It's startling to see that the whole week is somehow wrapped up in 2 hours and 45 minutes.

No, you're not. And they don't seem to be rushing through this, either.

Top Bottom