• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Can we spoiler tag any Bloodborne talk? We don't want to force some frienders to leave now do we?

You better ;-; Because I'm this close because fuck, I'm really sad about it :(

Also I'm here wondering if I should actually get Earthbound, the Smash Bros demo is very lame and does nothing for me.

Also I'm here wondering if I should actually get Earthbound, the Smash Bros demo is very lame and does nothing for me.

If you want to play a fun and charming game, go ahead. But fair warning that the combat can be repetitious and the opening hours of the game are pretty difficult.

If you want to play a fun and charming game, go ahead. But fair warning that the combat can be repetitious and the opening hours of the game are pretty difficult.

I like charming. How long is the game? Like is it a short 20ish hour RPG, or 80-100 hour epic? Because if it is closer to 20 then the repetitive combat won't be so bad.

The DMC4SE trailer thread is turning into Trish vs Lady waifu war.
#TeamLady

Ants

Woolie made a Family Guy reference? The fuck?

Pretty sure they've made Family Guy references before. I really enjoy early Family Guy, when they tried a little more than not at all. Matt, Pat, and Woolie all mentioned enjoying it up until it was cancelled. When it came back, it got bad for them.

This 999 styled thing on podcast...
I actually really wanted to do that as a drama piece... I have a hard on to do something like this... Like a trapped room simulator would be MY JAM!

Also my copy of 999 hasn't come yet. It best come today.

Also did Matt die on the podcast? 1:55-1:56 has MASSIVE SILENCES. It sounds like Matt has dropped out the recording. YEP MATT HAS DIED ON THE PODCAST. BUT ONLY FOR THE LISTENER.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I like charming. How long is the game? Like is it a short 20ish hour RPG, or 80-100 hour epic? Because if it is closer to 20 then the repetitive combat won't be so bad.

The DMC4SE trailer thread is turning into Trish vs Lady waifu war.
#TeamLady

Earthbound's about 20 hours. A bit less if you know what you're doing, perhaps.

Man no wonder the Podcast was a bit late... it must have been a pain to edit the podcast. Matts audio is completely gone at around 1:56:00. I wished that Woolie had more time with it.

awww yeahhh.

image.php

Yeah no redownloaded and it is fixed. TIME TO RELISTEN THE LAST 10-20MINUTES.
which isn't bad <3

You know what's weird? Looking at the masterpieces on SSB4WiiU and Earthbound is dated as 2013.

Bloodborne Spoilers

Prey Slaughtered

If the rest of the bosses are anywhere close to Cleric Beast in quality, then this game has some truly amazing bosses. That is what we call a good first boss.

I thought I might plug it and all, but my girlfriend's present for my birthday came yesterday. She got me the Nausicaa manga, and the film is one of my favourite anime films and I've been told it is miles better just because it expands on everything and has even more after the film's ending. Because the film was like an adaption of the first parts? I'm excited to read it.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm noticing Matt get cut off a lot during the donate blood part of the podcast. I wonder if their call was fucking up so they couldn't hear him.

Zenfalcia

I thought I might plug it and all, but my girlfriend's present for my birthday came yesterday. She got me the Nausicaa manga, and the film is one of my favourite anime films and I've been told it is miles better just because it expands on everything and has even more after the film's ending. Because the film was like an adaption of the first parts? I'm excited to read it.
That's nice. Have fun reading it.

Top Bottom