• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you guys forget the best gif?
YjR0dm.gif

Almost as great as this

i3eLl.gif

Oberon

Banned
I am sick of getting those Naruto/Bleach/One Piece mmo ads.

Edit: I have no reason to post this, and I don't really need one

7e6b2387e914900ff9913269869103ae_zps16d0fc29.gif

croten

So when do people want to do the Let's watch of FLCL? Next week we're doing Bible Black but FLCL is a really short series so we can fit it in whenever people have time.

Man this Ailing Loran chalice ain't no joke.

Have you liked the chalice dungeons so far?
I've only done pthumeron and Hinderlands so far but I really don't like them. They all seem to boil down to the same 5 or so rooms and different enemy placements while just increasing enemy health and damage to step up the challenge

Zenfalcia

I am sick of getting those Naruto/Bleach/One Piece mmo ads.

Edit: I have no reason to post this, and I don't really need one

7e6b2387e914900ff9913269869103ae_zps16d0fc29.gif
Stocking is best girl.
So when do people want to do the Let's watch of FLCL? Next week we're doing Bible Black but FLCL is a really short series so we can fit it in whenever people have time.
Maybe after bible black if everyone feels up to it.

Have you liked the chalice dungeons so far?
I've only done pthumeron and Hinderlands so far but I really don't like them. They all seem to boil down to the same 5 or so rooms and different enemy placements while just increasing enemy health and damage to step up the challenge

They're most the same general maps time and time again with different layouts, though there's a bit of variety in the later ones. There are some bosses specific to the Chalice Dungeons and one being the
lady in the white dress, which I won't spoil who she is. She's the truest secret boss the game has though and I still haven't found her yet. She drops an item as well though no one has found a use for yet.

They're most the same general maps time and time again with different layouts, though there's a bit of variety in the later ones. There are some bosses specific to the Chalice Dungeons and one being the
lady in the white dress, which I won't spoil who she is. She's the truest secret boss the game has though and I still haven't found her yet. She drops an item as well though no one has found a use for yet.

The bosses started repeating for me fairly quickly and I really didn't like that. The fact that there is items in them that can only be gotten in them is the only reason I will touch them.

360pages

FLCL is so short we might as well watch it before the Bible Black watch. We could watch that on Friday night and watch Bible Black Saturday...

The bosses started repeating for me fairly quickly and I really didn't like that. The fact that there is items in them that can only be gotten in them is the only reason I will touch them.

Speaking of which I just found my 14th weapon, the
Beast Claws in this Chalice.

Retro Samurai

Neo Member
I don't have the heart to use them, because
I killed the NPC because I accidently hit her with a charged backswing

Haha,
I backtracked to the Church and she attacked me for some reason. So no remorse felt! :D

I have a Bloodborne boss question. Any advice for
The Shadows of Yharnam
?

Keep moving, kill the fire guy first, flamethrower guy second, sword guy last since you can visceral him pretty easily. Watch out for giant snakes tho.

What chalice were those in? I want to get every weapon I can before I fight the final boss

Ailing Loran

AND JESUS FUCKNIG CHRIST I think RNG in this Chalice fucked me. There's 3 bell women in one room pumping out like 10 spiders at once. I can't even get through the door to kill them because the spiders are coming out at such an absurd rate I literally can't kill them fast enough to get through the door.

Ailing Loran

AND JESUS FUCKNIG CHRIST I think RNG in this Chalice fucked me. There's 3 bell women in one room pumping out like 10 spiders at once. I can't even get through the door to kill them because the spiders are coming out at such an absurd rate I literally can't kill them fast enough to get through the door.

Thanks.
That doesn't sounds liek a good time at all. do you have any molotovs you can toss at them or maybe use one of the
flamethrower type
guns to try to clear them out a bit?

Every time I see someone talk about Crysis, I get depressed about how they pissed away all the cool stuff from Crysis Legion for the shit story in Crysis 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom