• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 5: There's a Skeleton Inside Each of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liam Suplex

loli%20suplex.gif

D'awwww

Dat filename tho

Since this is BESTGAF and were open to talking about anything:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=913747

Anita Sarkeesian has made front page NYT Culture section.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/16/t...ule=Recommendation&src=rechp&WT.nav=RecEngine

I really don't care for talking about gamergate, but threatening anyone's life over video games is just fucked up. Even if you don't agree with her, why do this? The bombcast had it right when they said "who does this benefit in the end?" Or something around those words.

God, I really need to catch up to the shitstorm. This always happens.

I'm still on part 6 on Bug Island. Ever since school started getting more busy I just can't keep up with their videos.

Nothing good can ever come from discussing this here.
Eh, GamerGate is one topic I'm okay with not discussing.

Fine. I brought it up only because I read the Times on my commute to work, not everyday but often.
She made it below the fold and on the same page as the Ebola scare.
Someone pushed her into national mainstream coverage. That means CNN,MSNBC, Fox News, etc.

Shitstorm 3: Shittribution - Rule of Rose (Part 3 of 7)
Website.
Youtube.

I wonder what tonight's FNF game will be then. Hopefully KI!

Fine. I brought it up only because I read the Times on my commute to work, not everyday but often.
She made it below the fold and on the same page as the Ebola scare.
Someone pushed her into national mainstream coverage. That means CNN,MSNBC, Fox News, etc.

Yeah, GamerGate sure has gotten big. I wish it didn't. Not because it doesn't deserve attention, but because I wish it wasn't an issue in the first place.

Because it is college pizza that costs $3.25 for an entire pizza.

BUT IT TASTES SO FUCKING GOOD YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND!!!

I guess I'll take your word for it.

360pages

Yeah, writing sure is weird. If I ever do get something published or written I'd probably give a free copy to someone here or someone I know.

Though most of you already know what I write and what how I write...I'm still having a hint of regret sending you guys some of my work. Especially the one that I feel the most proud of.

I went to NY and was on the Colbert Report. I did infact try the pizza. Yes it is amazing. Yes it is $1 for a slice. But this is 12 slices for $3.25. And it is also really good.

What?! Dollar slices are shit! You've been robbed.

There's hundreds of pizzerias over over the 5 boroughs that shit on that dollar slice knockoff shit.

I like how this turned into a discussion about pizza when the main thing that is tech related was the Google Cardboard VR.

Pizza is srs business

Yeah, GamerGate sure has gotten big. I wish it didn't. Not because it doesn't deserve attention, but because I wish it wasn't an issue in the first place.

While I'd love for impartiality when it came to games journalism, people forget that the big publisher that produced Nintendo Power was one that filtered the content to impartial scores when it came to non-Nintendo games.
Those publishers and writers can't bite the hand that feeds them game information and first to press/exclusive info.

Rutti

Well fuck you guys. Now I really want pizza and only decent place close just shut it's doors. All I currently have is bread and bananas.

I like how this turned into a discussion about pizza when the main thing that is tech related was the Google Cardboard VR.
Pizza is one of mankind's greatest creations.

Nice thing about DigiPen for me is that not only do I have excuse to get pizza every day, but they have a special pizza of the day that ensures I don't get bored of having the same thing over and over.

You ever fucking have pesto on a pizza? It's surprisingly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom