• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

Fuck off Shinji, if a lady wants to walk around the house half naked and start the day off with a couple of beers who are you to stop her. Shinji's dad has powerful connections, money and bullshit it seems. The drama with JA was not tense to me and I was not worried for Misato, I was more getting ready to be pissed off if they killed her so soon. I still do not trust that penguin

That penguin is absolutely ESSENTIAL to the plot.
heh.
no major spoilers here.
It's just some character development that's all. It's still pretty early.

Playing through ch7 of Bayo 2. Man this game feels great to play and all, but for Platinum standards, a lot of these bosses are just horrendous except for
Lumen Sage 1
. I keep telling myself "yeah this is alright, but W101 did this so much better." I really hope the boss fights get better because so far, its a pretty bad mark on an amazing game.

But considering its Platinum, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume they do.

Playing through ch7 of Bayo 2. Man this game feels great to play and all, but for Platinum standards, a lot of these bosses are just horrendous except for
Lumen Sage 1
. I keep telling myself "yeah this is alright, but W101 did this so much better." I really hope the boss fights get better because so far, its a pretty bad mark on an amazing game.

But considering its Platinum, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt and assume they do.
They do.

No, shut up, I believe.

That's why I got into Neogaf. My believe-meter was high enough.

x-files-shadows-coat.gif

I like how beating one of the story sides in SK Burst unlock the ability to change the angle in the dressing room. Truly shameless.

It's necessary, for reasons

Alfebit

Banned
Stable 30 would hurt my chances at waiting on the PC version. Unlocked 60 is a confirmed triple scoop.

Stable 60 gets me to buy like seven copies.

I'm getting it regardless because I had a ton of fun dicking around with friends but a stable 60 on PS4 would be such an amazing surprise.

Alfebit

Banned
Godammit the more I hear of Senran Kagura the more I think it sounds like a terrible, creepy game and I kind of want it.
Shinovi Versus is easily the creepiest game I own unironically own, but holy hell is it fun.

It's like the developers said that they were going to create the creepiest, most preverse univers possible, but actually include a fun game around it, and a totally not shit story, and dare people to play it.

Two things:

1) I love my new avatar. It's a shame that I'm going to replace it 3 days from now.

2) SK is actually a lot less creepy than I expected it to be. It still is creepy, but it's not Bullet Girl or Monster Monpiece.

Hmm Asuka is off putting, what is the general fan consensus of her? don't saying anything if it is a spoiler I guess. the UN Navy seem like assholes but their entire fleet got bodied live on stream.

clubbacry.gif
You wanna know the weirdest thing about this game? For a cast shamelessly full of fap bait, the characters are really likable, and actually carry some depth.

That blew my mind, and made me think the director of these games is some kind of bored genius. I mean, with the girls themselves, the games would have found an audience, but this is something else.

Hmm Asuka is off putting, what is the general fan consensus of her? don't saying anything if it is a spoiler I guess. the UN Navy seem like assholes but their entire fleet got bodied live on stream.

It's pretty split, but people usually get used to her after getting her backstory and when she becomes less the focus.

croten

there is a divide between her and Rei, I prefer Asuka but have no strong feelings for either

I've been listening to this all day said:
Leaking through my eye
Huge try feel ok with you do smile
What you fallin baby
Keep it real
Let's keep it real
Ohhh
Life
I would begin to give anything, into your love sweet time
I'm walking through you world sweet time, with face here with you
You wanna know the weirdest thing about this game? For a cast shamelessly full of fap bait, the characters are really likable, and actually carry some depth.

That blew my mind, and made me think the director of these games is some kind of bored genius. I mean, with the girls themselves, the games would have found an audience, but this is something else.

Fucking seriously? There's depth behind that game?

I wasn't even going to buy a Vita before I started hanging out here in these threads, now I'm gonna end up buying this ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom