• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaji seems like a shit, but most of the people are from what I have heard. I hope they don't ruin Misato by having her be dependant or affected by him. I forgot to say it earlier, but there is a surprising amount of fanservice in the show that I did not expect when going into it. Rei has daddy issues and Asuka has mommy issues? or maybe I'm reading to far into her whispering mama in her sleep. does it signify that she tries to be a badass cool gurl but is still a scared child?

Zenfalcia

I just finished Kill la Kill.

Now I must weep that such a masterpiece has to be followed.

Why was my favorite character Nui? I still don't get it, but I have to accept it.

I loved all the stylish sequences where she suddenly became a 2D object. AND of course she takes the Platinum signature of breaking the end credits of the penultimate episode.

Every second of Nui on screen is some kind of brilliance.

The ending for episode 24 was alittle lack lustre. episode 25 was ok.

She's the best villian. Compared yhe the rest and has great personality and a fun design.

ultimax

tumblr_n3is2x6SFy1sad17do1_400.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
For Halloween I'm dressing up as Makunouchi Ippo in his street clothes. So like a green polo with a red sweater and blue pants, maybe a tan coat to boot.

Laziest but coolest(?) costume ever.

ultimax

For Halloween I'm dressing up as Makunouchi Ippo in his street clothes. So like a green polo with a red sweater and blue pants, maybe a tan coat to boot.

Laziest but coolest(?) costume ever.

as long as you dempsey roll somebody, then its fiiiiiinnee

Archgan

I just finished Kill la Kill.

Now I must weep that such a masterpiece has to be followed.

Why was my favorite character Nui? I still don't get it, but I have to accept it.

I loved all the stylish sequences where she suddenly became a 2D object. AND of course she takes the Platinum signature of breaking the end credits of the penultimate episode.

Every second of Nui on screen is some kind of brilliance.

Nui is hands down my favorite villain from KLK. She ended up being pretty 'armless in the end, though.
I'll just let myself out.

Guys I've never done the portable PS stuff before, is the Vita really worth it? Should I put it on my Christmas list?

Do you like niche japanese games? Does the idea of playing old PS1 and PSP games on your Vita sound appealing? Do you like Persona? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you can look into getting a Vita.

Have you ever had to explain weeb terminology to someone? A friend of mine asked me what a yandere is. I just pretended not to know what they were taking about

Do you like niche japanese games? Does the idea of playing old PS1 and PSP games on your Vita sound appealing? Do you like Persona? If you answered yes to any of these questions then you can look into getting a Vita.

PS1 and PSP games might be interesting, but I've never broken into the Japanese market and Persona just sounds like a slog for the story sometimes.

He has one already.

Right, I mean when that's his regular content. This week's videos won't be.

Have you ever had to explain weeb terminology to someone? A friend of mine asked me what a yandere is. I just pretended not to know what they were taking about

That is the appropriate reaction. I don't even know what that is.

It's simply someone who is crazy/possessive of their crush. "-dere"s are just character archetypes, like knowing that dramatis personae is just elitist for cast of a play.

Zenfalcia

It's fine. I just wanted to plug my PT video for tomorrow. I'm HOPING to be free all day so I can watch all of the shitstorm videos.

All? That's like 10 hours or so of content... I dont know if you'll be able to do it.

Edit: it's more like 20 hours.. assuming each video is about 45 minutes and there's 30 of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom