• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nitpicking, but Gamagoori is the greatest motherfucker I've seen in a show in a long time.

Anyone that tries to dispute this is wrong. He was a badass, but he was also an actual rounded character with decently well defined ethics. He was fucking amazing.

They all feel like parodies of typical anime archetypes. I really didn't like my first impression with the show.

Yeah, I think that was sort of the point. Trigger was going for the whole subversion stuff they did with Gainax on TTGL, Eva, and Panty and Stocking. See anime genre, take it to it's logical conclusions, take it beyond that, and distort it into something wonderful. That's the Gainax success formula, and it's no surprise Trigger would do the same.

Holy shit, Batman TAS has so many amazing reaction gifs.
https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mec15rHwru1qiz3j8o1_500.gif
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VFvxVYl.gif
[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrt8w9j4Ii1qc021b.gif
[IMG]http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Shocked-Batman-Cartoon.gif[/QUOTE]
Took off embedding since they took up so much space.

Zenfalcia

Ah, that'd be it. Not much of a fan of the layout, and when I do go, it's to the SBF focused blogs.

Also, the community varies from ok to "i can't even." Oh, and some ignorance. This is coming from first hand experience.

How's the tbf stuff? I havent looked for any.

1 more day till you guys have to change your avatars from skeletons or you'll look like wierdos

Supernatural-Dean.gif
The skeletons will live on inside us

The community varies from ok to "i can't even." Oh, and some ignorance. This is coming from first hand experience.
I'm sure if you limit the sources of your feed you can get the 0.001% that's great. It's a huge pain though. I'll stick to just checking Out of Context JoJo every 2 weeks.
The skeletons will live on inside us
The Chocolate Milk will nourish them with calcium sacrifices so they don't escape.

Zenfalcia

there i changed it
now we can stop hearing about Phantoms shit taste in SK girls

You could've left it the was it was. Waifu wars are for fun right? Right?!?

I'm sure if you limit the sources of your feed you can get the 0.001% that's great. It's a huge pain though. I'll stick to just checking Out of Context JoJo every 2 weeks.

Yeah.. I stopped using it. It ate too much time for no reward. Most of my feed were friends. It is hard to find that specific thing and high in quality too.

Kinda spoilers:
You love it tho

Just keep going.

It's fiiinnneeee... Keep watching though.

so she will have some kind of character development or tragic backstory that will excuse her of being a controlling insecure bitch who thinks the world does or should revolve around her, wastes time when really important shit is happening and has problems accepting help even when she has no idea what she is doing?

Zenfalcia

so she will have some kind of character development or tragic backstory that will excuse her of being a controlling insecure bitch who thinks the world does or should revolve around her, wastes time when really important shit is happening and has problems accepting help even when she has no idea what she is doing?

Do you want spoilers? The no spoilers explaination: keep watching.

Just keep watching.

I, too, hated Asuka when I was a Eva newbie. And now I don't. Please keep watching.

So I'm guessing SK is something I should pickup? It's up there with Persona and Dangan Ronpa as Japanese things that I missed and suddenly seemed to get really popular, so I'm left here being really confused.

It's a mediocre game with likeable characters and fan service. Get it if you're interested.

Hibari is adorable
if Phantom disagrees she can make him like her
mwhahahahahahaha

I don't like ditzy girls. They're incredibly annoying.

Alfebit

Banned
So I'm guessing SK is something I should pickup? It's up there with Persona and Dangan Ronpa as Japanese things that I missed and suddenly seemed to get really popular, so I'm left here being really confused.

The 3DS game is a side scrolling beat em up and the Vita game is a musou-like game. Both have a ton of fanservice but are fun games with surprisingly good plots and likable characters.

The 3DS game is a side scrolling beat em up and the Vita game is a musou-like game. Both have a ton of fanservice but are fun games with surprisingly good plots and likable characters.

it also has every womans worst nightmare in it
an old man that cant be hit and can grope anyone he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom