• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have that video of Star Wars/Persona where Sho's face is on Vader and Yu's on Luke telling him to become a true SMT fan and stop only playing games with social links?

Because I am Yu in that video... I might have made a huge mistake making P4G my first SMT game....

I need my social links.
You get better dialogue from the P2 characters. It's a lot better.

Archgan

IndonesianBob works fast.
tumblr_nf5ip8PHZv1rhdfzmo1_1280.png

360pages

The best part about the ending is that you have to ignore Video Game Logic and apply actual logic to get the ending. Best part, is the fact is' not a bad end, it's actually just cutting through a lot of crap.

JoJo94

Just spent 6 hours in our painting studio here, and only painted for 4 of them...This is my life guys

(I enjoy it though)

Zenfalcia

They keep releasing interviews on the D4 Youtube, there's no way something isn't in the works. Did you know they changed the voice actors between E3 last year and release? Holy shit the old voices are TERRIBLE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW89Z-XOBY&channel=IGNentertainment

Some of the dialogue is different too.

OH JEEZ OH MAN.. They are not great.

The upcomming sequel to the award selling
soundtracks David and Little Peggie
is
Kayson

suddenly appearance by agent francis york morgan.

I'm planning on playing it on my brother's Xbox 'cause I've already purchased the game

Are you going to do everything 100%?

Zenfalcia

He's so... standard. He's not bad, just doesn't stand out as having any personality, which doesn't fit the character.

The marshal sounds awful though and the flight attendant is ok..

Ok, I watched more of it and David/the detective/MC sounds awful in the
fight scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom