• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

So good. i was waiting for someone to bring up a mix with space jam in it lol
Also, random request, Aaron, when are we getting Fuckamoto-San Part 3? I just need to know if it's before or after the Top 10s come out.
I hope enough of you have transport ready to get to my house.

oh god

littlemacsasfarastheeyecansee.png

endless little macs. and then nintendo will ban him from his house for 129 years so we can steal all of his bayonetta body pillows

360pages

My computer probably doesn't have much longer since it can barely charge. I will probably be on less as a result.

I wanted it to last at least until the end of the month, but oh well.

Man the harpoon and exploding bolts are garbage in the game.

I have the distinct feeling that had Pat actually ran up to the body to light it on fire with that first harpoon, it would have worked better. Also pinning is a little difficult to do at angles like that.

Making some positive changes in my life.

Just wanted to say I love you guys.

You are all great people

Do tell!

you mean Samus body pillows
My Samus one is my favorite
oTDFXtx.jpg

Making some positive changes in my life.
Just wanted to say I love you guys.
You are all great people
That's good. I'm happy for you.
Nobody said it was going to be an easy task. This is The Goodwil we're talking about. A stealth mission that rivals operation Snake Eater
Some high standards.
I'm glad you have the good sense to have the one with the Power Suit
Dem sensual orangey-reds
Yo, real talk. The zero suit is fucking stupid.

joe2187

Banned
You can't buy online, your best bet is go to Walmart and price match.

Went to walmart.

When I asked if they price match online deals, the sale clerk gave me the smuggest smile that ever been smugged and said "Sorry we dont have any WiiUs in stock".

I hadnt even asked for a WiiU.

Dey Know

Went to walmart.

When I asked if they price match online deals, the sale clerk gave me the smuggest smile that ever been smugged and said "Sorry we dont have any WiiUs in stock".

Dey Know

Should've bought a PC game just to fuck with them

Went to walmart.

Dey Know

Did you look for a Wii U anyways? If so that sucks. Is there any other store that does price matches?

Went to walmart.

Dey Know

Oh I would have paid money to see your expression.

1300 word writing post GO.

It's fiiinnnnneeeee...
It makes for great fan art.
There's a part of me that loves the zero suit, but my brain knows it's fucking stupid.
Can I come?
Catch a ride with a Friender near you. I'll make some Cincinnati chili for the people that show up.
The zero suit is seriously stupid, but that's what makes it fantastic. It's basically a plug suit.

Still prefer the two piece gym suit, over the zero suit.
It's just fetish-y clothing she just goes around in, within Other M. That's dumb. She should be treating it like the two piece and not showing it, and she should only be seen outside the suit as little as possible. It's obvious waifu bait shit, and Samus is better than that.
/rant

Village

There's a part of me that loves the zero suit, but my brain knows it's fucking stupid.

Catch a ride with a Friender near you. I'll make some Cincinnati chili for the people that show up.
It's just fetish-y clothing she just goes around in, within Other M. That's dumb. She should be treating it like the two piece and not showing it, and she should only be seen outside the suit as little as possible. It's obvious waifu bait shit, and Samus is better than that.
/rant

You didn't play the first metriod... did you.

Also She should be seen in it all time, not for the reasons you think.

You didn't play the first metriod... did you.
The bikini? It's the only way to show she's a girl with NES graphics. It also isn't in a game that's shitting on her character the whole time, so maybe I'm biased.

If she was still a confident, strong woman in the suit it would mostly be a moot point. I think I'm more upset about Other M than the suit itself.

ultimax

/rant

Yeah, everyone knows the true waifu bait is Wii Fit Trainer. I mean have you seen those stretches? the zero suit has nothing on her.
im kinda serious about maining her in smash 4 tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom