• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
HnQom4w.png

Guys should I do it? Do we want another one? They can do more art, but the thread might get a little weird

hey guys i wanna hear your opinion on these alleged leaks someone from reddit posted that were from Tumblr

"I do NOT know how legit this is but I thought it was interesting enough to share. (Found on tumblr btw)
these were leaked by the same person that leaked the XY information and also the Smash Bros info, both of which turned out to be true. it’s entirely your choice whether to believe any of this or not
Battle Frontier from Emerald returns, keeps the same facilites and adds a new one: Battle Haven and its located in the middle of the island. The entire island has been redesigned. The BF logo resembles the olympic rings, being 8 rings instead of 5.
The BF difficulty level have been decreased, the facilities still have rules but is easier to encounter the leader and advance even if you’re not very good in battles. When you beat a facility for the first time, a much harder version of the challenge is unlocked
Full character customization is not available until you reach the Battle Frontier. Less variety than XY, you unlock a new costume as you beat the battle frontier leaders.
You can use Latios or Latias after you catch them to travel to new places through portals. After you clear all the portals, Hoopa will challenge you.
Raikou, Entei and Suicune roams Hoenn after you beat the E4 in OR. Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit in AS." (1/2)
(2/2)
"Steven is the champion, not Wallace.
Lisia is Wallace’s sister and gives you Altaria’s mega stone after you beat her. Wallace’s gives you Milotic’s mega stone.
Milotic, Flygon, Rapidash, Crobat, Carracosta and Armaldo get new mega evolutions.
After you beat the E4 for the second time you can rebattle all the Hoenn gym leaders paired up with a Kalos gym leader.
Mauville City is redesigned as a giant building like city. To advance in Sky Pillar you have to clear a puzzle each floor.
Cynthia gives you a shiny Piplup/Turwig/Chimchar depending of your starter choice.
You encounter Brandon/May more times than in the original games. He/She has the mega evolution that is strong to your starter. After the E4, he/she gives you the mega stone that evolves his/her starter.
Steven and Norman introduce you to the mega evolutions. You get your starter mega stone after you beat the Petalburg gym.
Primal evolution is another route for a Pokémon to unleash the force used in mega evolution as described in the game plot twist . We’ll see next month, happy gaming trainers"

technically costumes wouldnt actually be character customization
but i dunno
i honestly hope its true, but i wont know until either Friday or when someone posts legit screenshots

BestGaf, link me to the one remix that just does it for you. Sends shivers down your spine whenever you hear it sort of thing.

Also fuck me Pokemon and Smash are this Friday already.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
hey guys i wanna hear your opinion on these alleged leaks someone from reddit posted that were from Tumblr

technically costumes wouldnt actually be character customization
but i dunno
i honestly hope its true, but i wont know until either Friday or when someone posts legit screenshots
All of them sound plausible. The character customization and some of the mega evolutions sound kinda bullshit.

i havent been on this thread much because doing so tends to make the day go by slow and i need time to move fast so i can stop going insane over Pokemon leaks

which version are you getting?

The best one, Sapphire.

WOO!

I don't really care for remixes, truthfully. I would much rather listen to the originals.

In the mood for something a little different from the usual "pick your soundtrack" posts. This does a really good job of it.

Well this is certainly different.

I don't know about that.

For the record this is actually my current favorite mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom