• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe2187

Banned
There's one that hunts your down to kill you and anything that gets in the way if you even get a fucking glance at a part of if without noticing you did. It's almost indestructible, fuck that one.

Thats the most famous one.

The best one is the stairway.

oh god fuck that stair way.

dan2026

Holy smoke The Evil Within really is a piece of shit.
Crashes in every platform, letterboxed AND it runs like crap.

Great gods!

So.. I'm having a dilemma here. I'm looking at the PSN store and I have like six bucks left..should I buy Mass effect or dead space?

Edit: i chose.. Mass effect I never played these games

Just finished taking my best friend who hates recommendations through Madoka.

He started off saying "Man, fuck this moe shit." and ended up marathoning most of the series in a single night, crying by the end saying it's a 10/10.

I love recommending things.

He's like a shiny legendary pokemon. You missed the chance to play against him and he's gone forever now.

Oh I need your NNID so I can play you in Smash when UROPE finally releases the game.

Dont Matt and Liam have Wii Us too? Any chance we'd be able to do 4 v 4 against all the members of the zaibatsu?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man. Demon Gaoh in SamSho VI is still the most bullshit boss I've fought in an SNK game, and the one time I beat him is still my greatest gaming achievement.

(Although I guess Igniz is the actual worst, since I've NEVER beaten him.)

Good luck angry Kirby

I'd give you my energy but I need it for SK battle. All I can offer is a good luck.

Good luck man, that shit is the worst.

Good luck, you can do the thing!

Good Luck

You can do the thing!

Thanks guys, the exam went quite well. :)

What level should I be before fighting (P4 spoiler)
Shadow Yukiko

croten

So.. I'm having a dilemma here. I'm looking at the PSN store and I have like six bucks left..should I buy Mass effect or dead space?

Edit: i chose.. Mass effect I never played these games

Shoulda chose Dead Space
Thanks guys, the exam went quite well. :)

What level should I be before fighting (P4 spoiler)
Shadow Yukiko

P4 or P4G? Because I'd say level 10-15 or so in vanilla

Just here, waiting in Europe...

I'm not even getting a WiiU until Christmas days so the wait is even longer. And even then Bayonetta 2 is the priority. I'm still annoyed there doesn't seem like there will be a Smash console bundle.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yo fuck you, Gaoh. You cheap shit. Now my record against you is 2-???.

1556408_10205611101221563_6208746215880362354_o.jpg

Emouse

Well looks like ill have nobody to play ultra with for the next few days since everyone has smash now ;-;

What system do you play on? I need to get back into ultra and actually git gud

also yoooo Ultimax is finally out here, gotta git gud at this too, at least I have a week to practice before smash

What system do you play on? I need to get back into ultra and actually git gud

also yoooo Ultimax is finally out here, gotta git gud at this too, at least I have a week to practice before smash

I'll play Ultimax with you and the other europeans...

Don't have enough funds to get a Wii U, so I need to get better at Ultimax

Okingjrr

Oh I need your NNID so I can play you in Smash when UROPE finally releases the game.

Dont Matt and Liam have Wii Us too? Any chance we'd be able to do 4 v 4 against all the members of the zaibatsu?

The wait is too much!

Eh, probably not. Didn't they say that you can't have 8 player matchs online?

Rizzi

Wheee, I'm nearly finished with my assignment. Free time (for like a week) is nearly in my grasp. So many games to play!

The only planned thing is that I'll stend sunday singing because I joined the school choir.

I'm going to a local animation festival on sunday
Have fun with your stuff nerds.
Eh, I think Dead Space is better. At least better than ME1

Baby sitting on Saturday night.

Might also marathon Madoka
Dead Space is better, but ME1 is the best Mass Effect, gameplay aside.
You should watch Madoka.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom