• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

936.gif

I like this gif for some reason.

Shackzam

dude Takamuras the lewdest of the lewd
asking all the womens to carry his seed and grabbing Ippos elephant dick
Takamura is so lewd by himself that I wonder why your avatar is allowed. All that dick-grabbin' and weiner-slappin'
images

he cant be on the lewd police. look at this criminal record
He's a perfect candidate. He knows exactly how you guys work. His criminal record is like a resume for the lewd police.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Im guessing pat is busying voicing matt, liam and woolie for the podcast right now, unless the podcast is out

I really like that part of Gurren Lagann where Kamina faces Simon in the yapapi strap match for that one PPV event to fund repairs for the robot
Oh, that episode was so good.

I like the episode where Kamina and Simon tripped through a black hole, and had to save the 53rd President from super Russian cyborg ninjas.

I like the episode where Kamina and Simon tripped through a black hole, and had to save the 53rd President from super Russian cyborg ninjas.

Or how about that one when Boota became leader of a fascist organization of sentient ferns and Simon had to save him from himself in a game of Monopoly?

I really like that part of Gurren Lagann where Kamina faces Simon in the yapapi strap match for that one PPV event to fund repairs for the robot

Or how about that one when Boota became leader of a fascist organization of sentient ferns and Simon had to save him from himself in a game of Monopoly?
Guys, you're making it sound way better then it actually is, stop lying.

Though I admit, I myself would be pretty hyped to watch all that.

Say, skLaFarebear, did you get that issue with Shin Mazinger subs resolved yet?

Got it to work on my TV since there's a USB slot on it, but I can't listen to it with headphones, which sucks because I can only watch stuff at night because of school, but my entire family is sleeping and I don't wanna wake them up. I'll try to get it working on my shit laptop this week and hopefully I can watch it.

Shackzam

That would be out of character for Takamura, you'd no longer have 100% synchro rate. Takamura is the king of Team Shameless, if anything.

But wouldn't it be in character for him to ruin everybody else's fun, while he reaps the benefits for being as lewd as he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom