• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
half the thread has turned on your police state and your leader has given up! We do not need the Anti Lewd Force! We will govern ourselves! We will choose our own fate!

dinner party wasn't all that bad, I got to swing my big, well Paying job in the face of my asshole cousins who have been full time students for years now and keep changing their majors and insult me for not wasting money on a piece of paper that will get me no jobs

e9Wjhv0.gif
You did this to yourself.

half the thread has turned on your police state and your leader has given up! We do not need the Anti Lewd Force! We will govern ourselves! We will choose our own fate!

dinner party wasn't all that bad, I got to swing my big, well Paying job in the face of my asshole cousins who have been full time students for years now and keep changing their majors and insult me for not wasting money on a piece of paper that will get me no jobs

Nice, it's always a good feeling getting to be kind of a dick to people that had it coming

360pages

Speaking of DBZ kai, has it ended yet in Japan?

I really want to finish the boxset, so I will have the complete Dragon Ball series.

39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

Awesome, I can imagine how good that feels.

Haha, damn. That's gotta feel good.

demidar

Being a member is overrated. You just make threads about the wii u's name being shit and get decimated. Its nothing special.

Being a member is like being an adult: When you're a kid you think being an adult is cool but when you actually get there all you find is responsibilities and decimation and you yearn to go back but adulthood is a one-way street.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

Zenfalcia

Sounds like you had fun.
talking about students reminds me of my schooling.. i can't stop procrastinating... But hey, you're making that cash money.

But I wanted the covers of David to be David and the same for Little Peggie.

Its not fair.
Just print it out and burn it to a disc.. It'll be close to a physical release..

Being a member is like being an adult: When you're a kid you think being an adult is cool but when you actually get there all you find is responsibilities and decimation and you yearn to go back but adulthood is a one-way street.

I kinda dig having control of my life, but sure

Honestly frienders, are you guys excited for ORAS? I feel there's minimal hype for this pokemon game.

BTW: Also snagged an extra Diancie code from GameStop today. If anyone wants it, just ask.

Though I always think I love Gen 2 the most, Gen 3 is probably the most memorable. The games aesthetic with both visuals and audio was fantastic and bright, the Pokemon the generation introduced were fun, the whole game was just really fun and felt really nice to play.

So yeah, I'm pretty fucking hype for this.

KLK > Jojo > Bebop

I would side with this order unless you really like the idea of a space noir western-feeling anime. Jojo's was amazing, don't get me wrong. But Bebop tickled every single itch I had at the time, so it holds a special place in my heart.

Either way, you'll get an amazing soundtrack.

Not unless you make a thread bad enough to get you junior'd but not bad enough to get you banned.

That sweet spot is like Neverland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom