• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Honestly frienders, are you guys excited for ORAS? I feel there's minimal hype for this pokemon game.

BTW: Also snagged an extra Diancie code from GameStop today. If anyone wants it, just ask.
Edit: and its gone, by yours truly.

Honestly frienders, are you guys excited for ORAS? I feel there's minimal hype for this pokemon game.

BWT: Also snagged an extra Diancie code from GameStop today. If anyone wants it, just ask.

if it has Battle Frontier the hype boner will pierce the heavens
we just need confirmation if it does or not

Neol

BWT: Also snagged an extra Diancie code from GameStop today. If anyone wants it, just ask.

I'm pretty hyped as Gen 3 was my favorite by far. The hype for pokemon has died down though.

Loco4Coco

BTW: Also snagged an extra Diancie code from GameStop today. If anyone wants it, just ask.
Dude, come on.

if it has Battle Frontier the hype boner will pierce the heavens
we just need confirmation if it does or not

I think it was already confirmed when they mined the demo data.

B2ITm15CAAAC7dI.png:orig

Oh fuck

ultimax

Juri, shes my waifu now. Ive been trying to get the hang of her for hours.

I think I am getting somewhat better...I dunno. I mean sure I lost like 70 games but near the end most of them went to round 3...I almost beat a makoto but...she killed me with only a pixel of health left...I nearly screamed out of anger...

are you still playing? if you are, we can play and then you can body me for a confidence boost because i guarantee im worse than you lol

Why is Battle Frontier so hyped?
As you can guess, I never played the original sapphire or ruby.

it wasnt in either, it was in Emerald
based on the pattern for releases so far thers never been a remake of the third game in each series, so it makes sense for Battle Frontier to be in the game

Zenfalcia

Yeah, it's pretty hype. I'm tempted to preorder it, but I just got some new games to play on my 3ds including pokemon x and y as a primer for ORAS.

I think I am getting somewhat better...I dunno. I mean sure I lost like 70 games but near the end most of them went to round 3...I almost beat a makoto but...she killed me with only a pixel of health left...I nearly screamed out of anger...

I played for weeks without winning more than a match a day and I went on to place in tournaments. Shit takes awhile, but stick with that shit.

demidar

I don't play Pokemon anymore, it just sort of fell by the wayside.

The last one I played was Gold/Silver I think.

ultimax

Im pretty hyped for it, only because Gen 3 was my favorite. I couldnt really give a shit about X and Y

Don't get consumed by the salt. Take every loss as a learning experience. Figure out why you lost and work on it.

Again, you may want to switch to Ryu or Guile until you get the basics down.

are you still playing? if you are, we can play and then you can body me for a confidence boost because i guarantee im worse than you lol
nah I got tired, Ive been playing for like 10 hours straight...im gonna play some more tommorow for now im just gonna read naruhina fanfics then watch youtube.
I played for weeks without winning more than a match a day and I went on to place in tournaments. Shit takes awhile, but stick with that shit.
Wow really? Thats hype.

Can someone explain to me why the transparent stand thing for the Amiibo seems like such a goddamn powderkeg to so many people?

Because it looks like total shit, an has killed any motivation for me to buy them.

I choose not to complain though, because I had very low expectations in the beginning, for twelve dollar figures.

Loco4Coco

Speaking of Podcast do any of you guys think they'll move the Podcast to another day? They do it on Monday cause some of them had jobs so it was the only day they can all meet up, but now that they do this full time do you think it's a good idea to move it to another say like Friday or Sunday?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Because it looks like total shit, an has killed any motivation for me to buy them.

I choose not to complain though, because I had very low expectations in the beginning, for twelve dollar figures.
Wow, I just noticed the plastic and it does ruin it. There goes me ever buying one of those things.
Well, gurren is on netflix I'm gonna go watch that. If I don't like it I'm blaming all of you.
It is? Oh shit, lets go!

Speaking of Podcast do any of you guys think they'll move the Podcast to another day? They do it on Monday cause some of them had jobs so it was the only day they can all meet up, but now that they do this full time do you think it's a good idea to move it to another say like Friday or Sunday?

dont fix what aint broken
also we should do a Friender Pokemon tourney maybe
for ORAS of course since if all goes well itll be the new main game going forward

I think its fine. On mondays mornings, we probably won't listen to it since people are sleepy when they go to work. Tuesday mornings are perfect.

Well, gurren is on netflix I'm gonna go watch that. If I don't like it I'm blaming all of you.

Watch it subbed!

Also, it takes awhile to get going, give it 8 episodes to kick in. I understand that's a lot, but everybody always suggests that anyway so you might as well set your expectations to it.

Nintendo's just going to stick the NFC chip in the base of this and this
Shit like that and what Robin does in Smash makes me want to get into FE but there are so many fucking games.
I doubt it, people are too used to it being Tuesday now and not much would really change anyways
You're not gonna like it

demidar

It would make sense for them to move it to a Friday so they can catch most of the news that releases during the week.

Watch it subbed!

Also, it takes awhile to get going, give it 8 episodes to kick in. I understand that's a lot, but everybody always suggests that anyway so you might as well set your expectations to it.

Its subbed on netflix

Shit really? Fuck man, I should just watch twin peaks instead

You're not gonna like it

You're probably right, but I get to be smug about it so it don't matter

360pages

Am I the only one that think that Medaka box is ruined because of Medaka herself? I mean that series really could have been awesome, but it has one of the worst main characters that trivializes a lot of tactics in the series, thus turning what could have been an interesting battle shonen in the same vain as JoJo...into something really meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom