• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so fucking bad at stealth games, I just keep stabbing people for days
Learn to ghost.

And as much as Metal Gear's stealth has improved with each game, shit has nothing on Thief II The Metal Age. Best stealth game.

Wait, scratch that, The Dark Mod is best stealth game. Even though it's technically a Doom 3 mod that's now standalone, it still counts.

Learn to ghost.

And as much as Metal Gear's stealth has improved with each game, shit has nothing on Thief II The Metal Age. Best stealth game.

Wait, scratch that, The Dark Mod is best stealth game. Even though it's technically a Doom 3 mod that's now standalone, it still counts.
Thief 2 is 2 good. That reminds that I should finish chaos theory one day.

Alfebit

Banned
So The Fall looks pretty interesting. Excited to see more of it. Woolie's girlfriend pretending not to have recorded him eating those beans was priceless.

Zenfalcia

She can't really handle being rushed super well, unless that's just me
It's mostly just that she's better in a group, not that she's bad one on one

Isn't there the option to switch between sword and tome? Or are her sword moves not so great? I wish i could see or at least have hands on.. It's ok.. i can hold back the thirst.

COME AT ME YOU SCRUBLORD MOTHERFUCKERS BECAUSE I GOT PAID AND I GOT THIS.

Don't fuck with the desperate man.

8O3E18y.jpg

COME AT ME.
once I finish setting it up and updating it. D: Bayonetta 2 or Smash had to have been one of the hardest choices in gaming I ever made. :( I still want Bayo 2 so baaaad. Oh well, hopefully I can maybe get Bayo 2 for Christmas.

COME AT ME YOU SCRUBLORD MOTHERFUCKERS BECAUSE I GOT PAID AND I GOT THIS.

Don't fuck with the desperate man.

COME AT ME.
once I finish setting it up and updating it. D: Bayonetta 2 or Smash had to have been one of the hardest choices in gaming I ever made. :( I still want Bayo 2 so baaaad. Oh well, hopefully I can maybe get Bayo 2 for Christmas.

YouGotAWiiUDancingAnimeGirl.gif

Congrats dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom