• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

ITS NOT MY FAULT THIS GUY REALLY LIKES TO ANTAGONIZE ME!
Everyone knows the best way to antagonize zedreamcast is by posting awkward Hinata gifs!
zvRoS.gif

Zenfalcia

what is she doing in that gif?
Naruto is standing on the ceiling like spiderman and is close enough for a spiderman kiss and Hinata freaked out cause shes so so shy and headbutted naruto out of embarrassment causing a double K.O.

It was actually the start of the best filler im the whole series and I wish it were canon.

Zenfalcia

I realize PG is right. The late night thread is insane comparatively.

Come back in the morning. I'd make a Sticky White Stuff joke, but it's just going to put things on a path to destruction.

Late night always brings the lewd/weird out of everyone. Also, not many people actually read the past stuff, which is probably the best.

Path of mass destruction?

Well, in case you ever go rogue, we at least know how to bring you down in such an event.

Yanderes are my weakness, I'm not ashamed of that fact.
Well anything is better than tsunderes...theyre the fucking worse...theyre too embaressed to like you and refuse to admit it like no fuck you, at least a shy girl has an excuse you just dont want to you bitch!

ultimax

Late night always brings the lewd/weird out of everyone. Also, not many people actually read the past stuff, which is probably the best.

Path of mass destruction?
BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBAYEEAAAAAAHHH
I guess I'll shill NeoGAF at him.
We all need to tweet at him and tell him to make a GAF account and then tell him to only post on BestGAF lol.
watch it take him like a year to get approved

BABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBABYBAYEEAAAAAAHHH

We all need to tweet at him and tell him to make a GAF account and then tell him to only post on BestGAF lol.
watch it take him like a year to get approved
Mods:who the fuck is Swery and what the fuck is D4!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom