• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never ever listen to anything they say
They're about as well-informed as the 12-year-olds who watch their stuff

I love those minecraft LPs though

Yeah, definitely funny guys, I listen to their podcasts, watch their videos and everything, but I rarely take them as a source for anything. Well, the Patch and Know are usually right since they actually do a bit of cursory research before saying things.

joe2187

Banned
Is the Giant Bomb LP of Persona 4 worth watching?

Its massive, but I enjoyed most of what I saw.

1671709-1621990_persona4jeff1.gif

I beat 1 twice, I'll be fine

Yeah, you can take it. You'll be happy to know that persona switching doesn't use up a turn now.

I don't know how you people do it. Some of those mechanics are broken by today's standards. In a post-bravely default world...

You just gotta git gud.

I really like the outdated battle system. It's way more interesting than the modern JRPG systems.

The combat is fine, if not slow, but the dungeon crawling in general is just not fun. I hate random encounters and when the encounter rate is as high as ISP's then it's just not fun. At least ISP was piss easy. EP was a nightmare.

Zenfalcia

Hey my problem with the lore is that Naruto and Sasuke actually got married in the first place. I would have been satisfied if they both grew old and died alone.

Didnt naruto and sasuke give their first kiss away to each other?
what if they married each othe- i cant i'm dying at the thought of it.

The combat is fine, if not slow, but the dungeon crawling in general is just not fun. I hate random encounters and when the encounter rate is as high as ISP's then it's just not fun. At least ISP was piss easy. EP was a nightmare.

I've heard they turned up encounters in the PSP remake. When I played it, I used a fan translated ps1 patch. The encounter rates were fine in the original. I should go get EP sooner or later.

I've heard they turned up encounters in the PSP remake. When I played it, I used a fan translated ps1 patch. The encounter rates were fine in the original. I should go get EP sooner or later.

I should play the fan translated version of IS at some point. Just for comparison. If you do ever get EP then be prepared to play the hardest Persona game and one of the hardest MegaTen games (according to some).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom