• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

It works out though, the girl he gets with is way better than sakura anyway. And it was fate

So sasuke could have his child with sakura, bayonetta

Witch time is actually a sharingan

Eugh, stop ruining Bayo for me. I'll admit she does look cool though but knowing she's the spawn of two of my least favorite characters ruins it for me.

It works out though, the girl he gets with is way better than sakura anyway. And it was fate

So sasuke could have his child with sakura, bayonetta

Witch time is actually a sharingan

That would actually kind of hype if someone wrote a fucking story connect her to Bayonetta

EDIT: 35 min til Evil Within

THIS IS BULLSHIT!

YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE, YOU GOTTA DRAW THE F***IN' LINE IN THE SAND, DUDE. YOU GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT, YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY, 'WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?' NOT F***IN' THIS!
Grumps just started playing sonic boom today hopefully we get a new version of this.

Which 3 and then i'll start the silent judging.
Sorta not really.

Nichijou, Space Dandy, and Nozaki-kun are the three I completed. I started KLK, but dropped it, because I wasn't enjoying it. Watched an episode of Free! to see what the rage was all about. I don't think I started anything else.

I plan on grinding through KLK so I can critique it, tho.

Eugh, stop ruining Bayo for me. I'll admit she does look cool though but knowing she's the spawn of two of my least favorite characters ruins it for me.

It's fine, bad parents can have great offspring. On account of if they're good characters, they benefit from the low standards set by their parents.

Yeah it is, so I'm fine with everything. That being said, I would like to mention one last thing about Kamina, which is that
the fact that he only lives for 8 episodes and then becomes the driving force of the group really helps the character. As much as I love Kamina, if he were to remain mostly the same for, say, 15 episodes and get a much larger amount of time in the spotlight, it'd harm his character. The reason why his character, charisma and personality work (at least for me) is exactly because his presence is limited, but powerful while it lasted and everlasting in the background, only to reappear when absolutely necessary.
Not that I'd want him to die (the opposite even), but in terms of the character's likability and writing quality, it was the best option. Even more so because it opened the path for Simon's character to shine bright.

You're so right.
Really woulda hurt the show's theme of evolving if he'd stuck around to be static for another season or so.

Zenfalcia

Nichijou, Space Dandy, and Nozaki-kun are the three I completed. I started KLK, but dropped it, because I wasn't enjoying it. Watched an episode of Free! to see what the rage was all about. I don't think I started anything else.

I plan on grinding through KLK so I can critique it, tho.

*Silently judges*

Which nichijou? The one with mio and the deer suplexing principal or the literary girl one?

Hmm.. ok. I could recommend some you might like if you want any? As long as you say what you dont like or do like.

*Silently judges*

Which nichijou? The one with mio and the deer suplexing principal or the literary girl one?

Hmm.. ok. I could recommend some you might like if you want any? As long as you say what you dont like or do like.
Shoot. I prefer gag based series. Don't suggest shonen, for I will probably drop them. Seinen is fine.

I also like shorter series.

Oh, I also watched Durarara!! Completely forgot about it.

I know, I know. People just get so weird and rabid about anime. We're all hipsters when you really think about it.

Let's have a bigot parade.

YEAH! Bigot parade! Let me bust out the hood!

I remember when the Neo-Nazis decided to have a rally in Toledo, Oh. Not the best idea.

Fuck you. I love mainstream shit.

We're not real hipsters, we just like obscure things. Like the SBF.

Actually, considering how hard I push all of the weird shit I like at normal people, I guess I'm not a hipster at all and neither are most of you.

Still wanna do that bigot parade.

Zenfalcia

Shoot. I prefer gag based series. Don't suggest shonen, for I will probably drop them. Seinen is fine.

I also like shorter series.

Oh, I also watched Durarara!! Completely forgot about it.

But which nichijou?!?

Ok, i'll make a short list of things you might like? Are you ok with drama and romance?

What did you think of durarara?

Ah right. I clicked and read it and you're right.
The character did what he needed to do and he will always live on in our hearts ;_;
Nah, SickWheelchairCombo's one, but he already replied.

Also Intro change yo.

Second op of KLK is my favorite anime op. Ambiguous too good.

And I have the Dai-Gurren flag
hanging on my wheelchair. He's literally in my heart and on my back.

But which nichijou?!?

Ok, i'll make a short list of things you might like? Are you ok with drama and romance?

What did you think of durarara?

Deer Nichijou. Sorry.

I'm cool with drama and romance, to an extent. Fluff is a no go. The more fucked up the relationship, the better.

Durarara starts off great, and ends in a fiery wreck in the Pacific Ocean. No survivors.

croten

Yep here it is.
vx4pm.gif

Zenfalcia

These the same chucklefucks that are still waiting for the Xbox port of Bayo2?
Yes. Except not the exact same guys. Cough jack cough.

Deer Nichijou. Sorry.

I'm cool with drama and romance, to an extent. Fluff is a no go. The more fucked up the relationship, the better.

Durarara starts off great, and ends in a fiery wreck in the Pacific Ocean. No survivors.

Did you watch the daily lives of highschool boys? If not that's #1 on the reccomendation list. No fluff but ok with messed up relationships... Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom