• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
steam chat right now

sixty-uses-of-salt-03.jpg

Zenfalcia

What was so bad? I saw only that last ten minutes and that didn't seem so bad, was it just an incompetent production or something?

Some exaggeration and a lot of mediocre music and awkwardness.. not as bad as last year, which is nice.

i might as well change avatars.. what to choose... hmm..

It's better than any of the VGAs, but still unfocused in spots with some dumb ass decisions. I feel like the definition of "world premiere" needs to be re evaluated with what they reveal during these shows.

It's alright, coming from the perspective of someone who doesn't go everything is shit when I'm not totally satisfied.

People were actually expecting Metroid tonight? LOL I guess its super easy to get caught in that GAF hype. Then again there are people who seriously think that there's gonna be a new crash game, a FF7 remake and TLG all announced tomorrow.

You should of seen the first half

I was working -____-

People were actually expecting Metroid tonight? LOL I guess its super easy to get caught in that GAF hype. Then again there are people who seriously think that there's gonna be a new crash game, a FF7 remake and TLG all announced tomorrow.

I already knew that Metroid is never coming back. That's why I never got hype.

I want it, though.

What was so bad? I saw only that last ten minutes and that didn't seem so bad, was it just an incompetent production or something?

Nothing was bad. People who say it was bad were watching an award show and expecting 3 hours of nonstop new game trailers with Half Life 3, FF7 Remake and Bloodborne PC ports.

Squishy3

It's better than any of the VGAs, but still unfocused in spots with some dumb ass decisions. I feel like the definition of "world premiere" needs to be re evaluated with what they reveal during these shows.

It's alright, coming from the perspective of someone who doesn't go everything is shit when I'm not totally satisfied.
They announced multiple days before the event that world premieres included existing and new titles. There was nothing misleading. New gameplay footage is a world premiere.

I got throw this out there, the San Andreas one was a hell of a show back in the day. Haven't enjoyed the VGA's since.

As for the Zelda world looking empty, I had the same thought but then realized it's likely because they simply haven't added much to it yet. The game is still in development after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom