• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiraiya

tumblr_n2rnsgNIF21sk8wyjo1_500.gif

Great movie.

Nothing better than a 8am exam on a monday. Fun.

You've been up for a while, mrgoodwil. 16ish hours is not alot, but ehh... you're probably asleep by now though.

then there's the downsides. Like job oppotunities.

Then i'll have to beat the competition and be the best of the best and get companies to hire me. Gotta think positive

Accidentally showed up to work an hour and a half early. oh yeah
The first opportunity I have to curb stomp a Printer, I'll be posting the video of it to BestGAF.

Pro Tip: If anyone chooses to work in investments, make sure to get the job that isn't back office work, because office work is rote,boring shit and does long term damage to your body.
You should have gotten into a trade. You keep active up until the day you get cancer from all the shit you breath in and your knees explode from the wear on your body :lThe money is good though.

Great movie.

I love that movie.

The scene with the copier getting destroyed is legendary.

office-space-fax-smash-o.gif

FUCK THE POLICE MACHINE

You should have gotten into a trade. You keep active up until the day you get cancer from all the shit you breath in and your knees explode from the wear on your body :lThe money is good though.

I've thought about it. I'd like to learn one and maybe move to a smaller town/setting and live as a craftsman, ideally. Realistically, tradesman work is devalued in the big cities in lieu of transactional work.

Yeah I can see that... I really wish she didn't have the coolest super since most people won't even use it...

I get a little bit hard every time I see that. That super by itself is why I main Peacock. I want her to have her own webcomic.

Im ready for christmas break so I can finish all the games ive been neglecting cause of class.

Ha ha I wish I could use Christmas break to finish all the class I've been neglecting cause of games

So what are you guys hoping to get for Christmas this year? Or whatever gift giving holiday you happen to celebrate.
I need to build a new PC so I'm hoping for some parts for for people to chip in, other than that just the standard socks and stuff
Son of a bitch
A wii u and a record player. Gonna start vinyl collecting.
This is a good thing, look at all the shit that came out this year that could have used that extra time.

Beloved

I need to build a new PC so I'm hoping for some parts for for people to chip in, other than that just the standard socks and stuff

This is a good thing, look at all the shit that came out this year that could have used that extra time.

Cant go wrong with PC shit and socks.

croten

I know that they are taking there time but its been delayed twice now and I'm inpatient. Also this will also delay cyberpunk by even longer.

A delay is a good thing. They're not fucking magicians, they need to polish it. If it came out all buggy it would still delay Cyberpunk while they dealt with it.

I know that they are taking there time but its been delayed twice now and I'm inpatient. Also this will also delay cyberpunk by even longer.
I was like that too with South Park and it's constant delays but it ended up benefiting greatly from them. It may suck now but it will be better for the game in the long run

So what are you guys hoping to get for Christmas this year? Or whatever gift giving holiday you happen to celebrate.

Good question.

I'd love to be gifted a muscle car or a home, but in the realm of reality, I'll wish for a PS4 and maybe a new TV for my bedroom that isn't a CRT, but that has Composite and HDMI inputs and a decent image quality.

The best Christmas gift would be a full ride to law school.

Beloved

Good question.

I'd love to be gifted a muscle car or a home, but in the realm of reality, I'll wish for a PS4 and maybe a new TV for my bedroom that isn't a CRT, but that has Composite and HDMI inputs and a decent image quality.

The best Christmas gift would be a full ride to law school.

I can get behind getting a house or my college education paid off. If only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom