• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Goddamn

The Naruto fans, what's happening. Considering all the other questions that left. (Did they really just let Oro go after all those horrible experiments? What is Kabuto is going to do?)

Yet they are focused on shipping. Fair the Movie is mostly to build the Naruto/Hinata romance.

I also enjoy how much Sasuke is a non entity in the romance...like he doesn't exist

Village

Goddamn

The Naruto fans, what's happening. Considering all the other questions that left. (Did they really just let Oro go after all those horrible experiments? What is Kabuto is going to do?)

Yet they are focused on shipping. Fair the Movie is mostly to build the Naruto/Hinata romance.

I also enjoy how much Sasuke is a non entity in the romance...like he doesn't exist

" Naruto is a scumbag he didn't accept his true feelings "

" or he got over his child hood crush and Sakura likes Noctis v.1"

" Whats a sasuke"

" her love interest"

" I'm not listening lalalalalalal "

Tako

Obviously everyone should get hype for this
tumblr_ng8krug1dn1qzjqlto1_400.png

Updated my wishlist with some vague ideas of things I'm interested in (and most of you should be able to guess considering how much I spend in here), and a link to my steam wishlist.

Elfster is fucking up the icon for the Samus figure tho.

Mr.Towel

This week's podcast format is kinda bumming me out. The 2 minute time limit was funny at first but it eventually just started making them talk fast to get their point in and they ended up getting cut off a lot when someone was making an interesting point or a joke that could've been funny.

360pages

" Naruto is a scumbag he didn't accept his true feelings "

" or he got over his child hood crush and Sakura likes Noctis v.1"

" Whats a sasuke"

" her love interest"

" I'm not listening lalalalalalal "

I don't care much for Sasuke, but some of the comparisons people are making to him was so extreme and made me physically wince. No he's not an abuser he was a jerk (To put it kindly) but not that.

360pages

So have any of you read

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer.

Of course I know none of you read anything I recommend so I won't press past this point. It's a fun series.

No, but Playstation 20th anniversary, tho.

I'd cave super hard for a grey Vita or a grey PS4.

So have any of you read

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer.

Of course I know none of you read anything I recommend so I won't press past this point. It's a fun series.

I read the first chapter of the story you sent me last week. I have some comments I'll leave for PM once I read the 4 chapters. Sorry for delaying it.

360pages

I'd cave super hard for a grey Vita or a grey PS4.

I read the first chapter of the story you sent me last week. I have some comments I'll leave for PM once I read the 4 chapters. Sorry for delaying it.

Oh, thanks! Don't worry about it too much, since I'm super paranoid about my work now more than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom