• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

7fMkWzg.png

I DID IT

10/10

joe2187

Banned
TFW when a girl is sitting next to you and she moves away to a different seat most likely cause she doesnt wanna sit next to you....

The older I get the more "Are you following me!?" from over the shoulder looks I get from people. Even some guys.

#LookLikeAMugShot
#ImNotAKiller/Rapist
#tALLMEN

I know they have a lot of news to cover but that 2 min per announcement is pretty bad

Smash question: how do you limit the amount of friends that can enter your room online?

That's well done and pretty convincing.

You don't know that she's moving away because of you.
I know theres no way to know if she moved for some other reason but when she moves to a chair not too far away I dunno...Im not mad but its just me attacking my own self esteem, paranoia I guess.

I know theres no way to know if she moved for some other reason but when she moves to a chair not too far away I dunno...Im not mad but its just me attacking my own self esteem, paranoia I guess.

I move away from anyone who sits next to me when there's other seats. Don't take people doing that personally.

Xiraiya

Or maybe it meant absolutely nothing and you're being paranoid? For all you know she just wanted some peace and quiet by herself and would have moved no matter who sat there.

Xiraiya

I'm just fathoming the very limited weapon & armor selection one has on a run Mrgoodwil described.
That sounds a bit like handicapping yourself even more =/

The way Dark Souls works makes using starting gear to the end of the game pretty easy, since a majority of the game's difficulty is in how well you move and attack rather than getting the most OP stuff.

Just beat the game without leveling up. Do it scrub.

I'm gonna end up buying the DLC thanks to Woolie's run so I guess I can do one.

It's a gift idea, guys. Just saying.

The way Dark Souls works makes using starting gear to the end of the game pretty easy, since a majority of the game's difficulty is in how well you move and attack rather than getting the most OP stuff.

You make a valid point, since there were a few bosses I had to take all armor off to actually defeat.

I'm just fathoming the very limited weapon & armor selection one has on a run Mrgoodwil described.

That sounds a bit like handicapping yourself even more =/
Yeah, that's the whole idea. Doing a SL1 run of Dark Souls 1 basically means you have to use the Pyro, using the Reinforced Club, and until you get Havel's you have like no armor choices. It's a challenge run,

360pages

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is about

Animal knights collect together with the princess to help her save the world from an oversized hammer and then help her punch it in the face.

croten

Of course there are bosses that are more than a little pain in the ass if you don't have a good enough weapon. Luckily upgrading never ups the requirements

Hmmm I never thought of that type of run... I need to do it.

This is actually a fairly popular thing. The reddit dark souls community has a sub called /r/onebros.

"The standard for sl1 builds is reinforced club upgraded to +5 then +5 fire when you have the chance. Your best weapons are reinforced club, battle axe, hand axe, light crossbow and pyromancies. For Quelaag you can farm a few large titanite shards and get a +5 raw to deal with her, then downgrade it at the Giant Blacksmith and go lightning.

Most bosses you'll deal with using pyromancy. Upgrade your flame (not like you have anything else to do with your souls). Kill Lautrec early for the ring, go to the catacombs early for your fire weapon."

This is actually a fairly popular thing. The reddit dark souls community has a sub called /r/onebros.

"The standard for sl1 builds is reinforced club upgraded to +5 then +5 fire when you have the chance. Your best weapons are reinforced club, battle axe, hand axe, light crossbow and pyromancies. For Quelaag you can farm a few large titanite shards and get a +5 raw to deal with her, then downgrade it at the Giant Blacksmith and go lightning.

Most bosses you'll deal with using pyromancy. Upgrade your flame (not like you have anything else to do with your souls). Kill Lautrec early for the ring, go to the catacombs early for your fire weapon."
Huh. Never knew. I assumed people did base level builds and I didn't think of pyromancer. I think I'll won't kill
Lautrec
tho. His quest fight was always a challenge for me in my base level runs.
Im sorry I'm too slow to post on here and Reddit at the same time.
Sucks to be old :(
It's alright go to your people first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom