• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm super excited for this actually. I'd love more playthroughs like Streets of Rage and Alien Soldier which are really quick LPs of difficult games.

Really quick? That depends on who's at the controller.

Although, nobody compared to Billy MC when it comes to retro quick LPs.

Okingjrr

Oh man this looks so fucking cool I wish it weren't in early access.
Dude you are like the master of finding unknown awesome stuff on Steam
Don't worry, he thinks that way of all of us.
My favorite interaction with Pat was when i made fun of him about not having a Smash 3DS demo code. Good times.
Oh Castlevania, that's pretty neat.

When's PSX video?

They announced on the podcast that it was having editing/rendering issues. They said it'll be up by Friday fo sho.

YOOOO, that looks tight! I would totally play that, it has that TEC 3000 feel to it.
Man I remember when Matt and Pat were getting hyped at that shit. I need to watch that again
Dude you are like the master of finding unknown awesome stuff on Steam
I like going through the scrolling thing at the top once a day and through the newly released stuff every so often. Also YO YOUR AVATAR
It's like if Need for speed and Tron had a baby
YEAH, man Legacy had the prettiest visuals. I should watch it again
Ohhh. Slowbeef showed this on his channel. Is Fzero like this?
Man I should watch some Retsu stuff, I haven't seen anything from them in years. Also I would imagine it's just as fast without the flying or cars getting cut up
Holy shit that car got sliced in half!
AND THEN IT KEPT GOING

My favorite was trolling him with Rise's rhythm game super in Ultimax on launch day...good times...
your avatar is 10/10 btw
It's not nearly as annoying as how consistently you can pull it off as shadow Rise.

If only I knew the inputs...
Man I should watch some Retsu stuff, I haven't seen anything from them in years. Also I would imagine it's just as fast without the flying or cars getting cut up
I have the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmG_DZNvKrc&list=UU6e3i1iHXMoSzYF68x8sg4w
I've only been watching slowbeef's stuff since the Woolie stream

ultimax

Fuck that rhythm game.

Fuck all rhythm games.
tumblr_ncac1cDRYn1tbix68o1_400.gif

I remember last time I played you, you hit Yu with it consistently.
Thank you
It's da bess move ever

ultimax

It's not nearly as annoying as how consistently you can pull it off as shadow Rise.

If only I knew the inputs...
I should try out her shadow version. I don't think I even touched a shadow character at all actually. Maybe I'll wait for that patch to come out.
and till I get a new fightstick

mike0dude

Why do you think you're making Pat uncomfortable?

Wait, seriously, why would it?

Well somebody a while ago gave me a link to the WP-content page for the website that let me see all the thumbnails for the videos before they got posted (My unfair edge to post video) and I told pat that he forgot to post the link to the next Evil within video a few days ago. Now the WP-content on the website was made private (which is for the better because it was probably a huge security risk) and he hasn't answered anything I asked him here since.

Also I think he finds me creepy.

I should try out her shadow version. I don't think I even touched a shadow character at all actually. Maybe I'll wait for that patch to come out.

Madcatz put out an article a few days ago that the Ultimax TE2 will be shipping "very soon." Wish they would give us a date instead of just end of December. Also GG xrd LE is coming out a week after the standard edition since there were some strikes apparently happening in LA or wherever the game was being manufactured.

Xiraiya

That would be funnier if it had been Kaiba.

Well somebody a while ago gave me a link to the WP-content page for the website that let me see all the thumbnails for the videos before they got posted (My unfair edge to post video) and I told pat that he forgot to post the link to the next Evil within video a few days ago. Now the WP-content on the website was made private (which is for the better because it was probably a huge security risk) and he hasn't answered anything I asked him here since.

Doubt it matters, stop overreacting.

croten

He doesn't answer most of us. And trust me, we've been creepier. I once had a rule 63 avatar of him.

he hasn't answered anything I asked him here since.

It's cool, I think he just doesn't read everything all the time since when he comes in posts start flying. I've asked him a few things he hasn't answered and I'm sure it's happened with everyone else as well. It's fine

The stuff you can do in Shadow rush is complete bullshit. I love it.
Oh fuck I'm so glad I added this to my list. It's hitting so many pleasure points. Slowbeef got so hype when he drove on the wall
I hope it goes on sale during the winter break. I wanna do sick races on bullshit maps.

ultimax

Madcatz put out an article a few days ago that the Ultimax TE2 will be shipping "very soon." Wish they would give us a date instead of just end of December. Also GG xrd LE is coming out a week after the standard edition since there were some strikes apparently happening in LA or wherever the game was being manufactured.
God damn stupid ass strikes denying me my XRD! honestly if it wasn't for that amazing ass box art I would just go with the standard.

saltshaker.gif

Fuck Miku. Fuck Idolmaster. Fuck every vocaloid. And especially fuck Waluigi and his DDR bullshit.

God damn stupid ass strikes denying me my XRD! honestly if it wasn't for that amazing ass box art I would just go with the standard.

Honestly it's not a big deal to me since I won't be able to play until my fight stick gets here anyway. I'm just glad I'm getting one now and I'll never probably have to buy another one again. Probably.

My claim to GAF fame is making the Kung Pow thread that worked it's way into the RE4 LP. I got a super shout out!

Oh and being the laggy dude that beat Pat in Smash.

Duplolas

Banned
I propose to you a question.

What spirit animal would each of the group represent.

Also, what would you be yourself?

For me, I would say Liam resembles a ferret. He kinda looks like one and people either really like him or really dislike him.

I would probably be like a pelican or something.

360pages

I think the reason Boom looks like shit is mostly due to it being optimized poorly. Considering it started development on a PC and the textures and almost everything took a hit from its first showing.

It probably had something closer to a PS4/PC in mind to run rather than the Wii U

GG xrd LE is coming out a week after the standard edition since there were some strikes apparently happening in LA or wherever the game was being manufactured.
Man I wish I could get the LE, I saw it has the soundtrack and I kinda want it now.
I hope it goes on sale during the winter break. I wanna do sick races on bullshit maps.
It has online apparently, if enough of us get it eventually we should do a thing some time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom