• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

croten

I'm basically the only person he can talk to about nerdy shit, so he just asked if I minded if he told me some things once or twice. Eventually it became more and more casual until I was just being told a bunch of cool shit about the games since he marathoned the whole series and Investigations the past 3 months.

He even did a Phoenix Wright cosplay. He really needed to talk about Pheonix Wright.

Wasn't localized. Fan patch translation iirc.

How much of it was translated?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Hey Ultimate_Trainer and Joose (you bought Caladrius too, right?), we got LUCKY. Play-Asia sold out of Caladrius within like six hours.

Phew.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I didn't have enough money until today ;~; I'm getting the AA remakes instead.

Oh.....no, no I didn't......welp

It's fine, I have to save for a thing anyways. Please tell me how much fun it is
;-;

Aww, that sucks. =/

Yeah, I guess resellers jumped on it pretty quick since it's still so expensive (it only came out four months ago). Blame it on Play-Asia for limiting it to 15 copies per customer.

What a stupid decision.

Anung

Un Rama
Scotland is getting hit by a full on storm at the minute. Shit is cray cray.

Anyone got any idea what 2bfp videos are dropping tonight?

Aww, that sucks. =/

Yeah, I guess resellers jumped on it pretty quick since it's still so expensive (it only came out four months ago). Blame it on Play-Asia for limiting it to 15 copies per customer.

What a stupid decision.
Yeah... I guess I'll have to settle with SMT DeSu overclocked until it goes down to that price again.

croten

Now that you've mastered the game, you can laugh at the nerds who talk about option selects or frame data or combos.

Or specials. Or kicks.

Jab all day.

Cryme Time is actually gonna get a full LP? Hm. Hope it's relatively short.

Hotline Miami remember?

in other news I forgot how to play fighting games and it sucks 100% balls
Guy on the right demonstrates proper technique
We been mainly getting DS2 vids in as the first vid now right? I don't think they will change that pattern until Psycho Break is finished.
I figured but I thought I'd include it just in case
Ahhhh, so more of the same. I'm loving DS2 but can't wait for TEW to be over so they can move onto something else.
I'm actually really enjoying TEW, maybe because I haven't played it myself and I wanna see how it turns out

MormaPope

Banned
Speaking of fighting games, I've probably played the Third Strike demo a dozen times, and I just can't get into it. I value SFIV's emphasis on raw fundamentals over Third Strike's emphasis on all the tech. The best thing about Third Strike is the soundtrack, probably the best fighting game soundtrack of all time.

360pages

The moment that Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures is a better game than Sonic Boom. (Actually the new Pacman games aren't horrible, they have interesting gimmicks and are pretty much new versions of Pacman world with a little less polish. If they got a better camera and worked on the controls they would be good games rather than average games)

ultimax

Speaking of fighting games, I've probably played the Third Strike demo a dozen times, and I just can't get into it. I value SFIV's emphasis on raw fundamentals over Third Strike's emphasis on all the tech. The best thing about Third Strike is the soundtrack, probably the best fighting game soundtrack of all time.
*cough* ultimax *cough*

Okingjrr

Goddammit Mike!
Because you linked the op of the french dub of Fist Of The North Star yesterday, I re-watched the TBF video and now I'm considering adding the sub to my "Anime To Watch" pile.
I have too much on my plate as it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom