• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimax

IRL picture of me right now
super-mario-bros-waluigi-costume.jpg
so Pat i just finished watching the latest evil within video
you do know theres an additional body you can shoot right? =P
They've already recorded several parts past that video, your advice is too late.

Zenfalcia

I can confirm that abubeats is just as much a fraud in real life as he is on GAF.

I might be changing mine soon too.

That's fantastic.

It's almost the next day, which means a new avatar for me.
Waluigi X Concept art is the OTP

Thats why its so great. Its basically a combination of the 2 best girls

I guess so, i don' have any concept art christmas avatars, so i can't even join if i wanted to.

Ehh... but mitsuru as an idol or cold/dandere idol?

Yeah maybe but I need to change my perspective as well.

Aww man only the "Objection" mic thing gets picked up. Hopefully they patch it. I want to say "Hold It!" when pressing someone.

Sure, up to you.

They probably won't since the 3DS can't distinguish different words from different people.. I don't even like yelling objection.. I always press the buttons/tap the screen.

ultimax

Oh fuck off. You remind me of someone in NFL-GAF who keeps saying "we are all patriots" like every week. Don't be that guy.

I can confirm that abubeats is just as much a fraud in real life as he is on GAF.
its the name of the podcast tho ;~;
That's fantastic.

It's almost the next day, which means a new avatar for me.

I guess so, i don' have any concept art christmas avatars, so i can't even join if i wanted to.

Ehh... but mitsuru as an idol or cold/dandere idol?
Whynotboth.gif
image.php
image.php

The hat makes it that much better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom