• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 8: "You know, we really are the Super Best Friends Play"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows of a video with somewhat decent video quality for Matt and Pat with coats on them? I did a good job getting Woolie's and it was rough getting Liam from the reaction Winter Soldier video.

ultimax

GG romars, you're super good at this game lol. I had to play with a pad since my fightstick is messed up. I should have a new one when guilty gear comes out

btw this is my new wallpaper
sample_e4a18e8b077154af4cf56f20a2305419f313f86f.jpeg

I'm done for the night anyway so Abubeats is gonna be your punching bag. Didn't realize it was already 2 :p

I'll be on for more ultimax during the weekend in between studying and other stuff while I get ready for Xrd on Tuesday.

GG romars, you're super good at this game lol. I had to play with a pad since my fightstick is messed up. I should have a new one when guilty gear comes out

Good games guys. I guess I'm still too good at this game for my own good.

The fact that Dragon's Dogma is an Itsuno game really makes me want to get back to playing it. From what very little I've played of it, its pretty interesting

I've been playing it too, my new tv set has greatly relieved the 'eyes bleeding' effect
except at night time
, so I;ve been having a lot more fun with it.
But, quick question, I've been using your guys super high level pawns,
Casca and Steve Brule FTW
, since I have access to them from you being on my friends list, and I've noticed I'm blasting everything a part with ease...
Am I doing it wrong? Should I get some pawns that are my level instead?

MormaPope

Banned
DXLelouch one of these times you're going to accidentally use an avatar with their oiled up vagina hanging out, and not not notice because their boobs are even shinier and oiled up. And you're going to be like "it isn't that lewd" and everyone else is going to be like "naw man I see vagina" and you're going to be like "oppsies" and then switch back to PG13 lewdness.

DXLelouch one of these times you're going to accidentally use an avatar with their oiled up vagina hanging out, and not not notice because their boobs are even shinier and oiled up. And you're going to be like "it isn't that lewd" and everyone else is going to be like "naw man I see vagina" and you're going to be like "oppsies" and then switch back to PG13 lewdness.

i do research(ask Zen) before i use them so thats impossible
their nipples are covered
were Neogaf
not Austrailagaf

Zenfalcia

Wheelchair explained once that she would be totally fine by herself but compared to the others shes kinda eh

I like her long hair.. so there's that.. I'll see who i like when i play it over the break.
i do research(ask Zen) before i use them so thats impossible
their nipples are covered
were Neogaf
not Austrailagaf

I guess you can call it research?

Time to stop posting and actually work on this OT.. bbl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom