• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

That's not bad. Not bad at all. I've still been meaning to check out the old FROM stuff. Someday.
I'll probably end up shilling this game way harder in the months leading up to Bloodborne, just because the change in design from Souls to that parallels the changing design from King's Field to Shadow Tower.

I'll see about doing a live stream of it when I get back to Redmond. Doesn't take me too long to run through the game, about 7 to 8 hours, maybe less.

I'll probably end up shilling this game way harder in the months leading up to Bloodborne, just because the change in design from Souls to that parallels the changing design from King's Field to Shadow Tower.

I'll see about doing a live stream of it when I get back to Redmond. Doesn't take me too long to run through the game, about 7 to 8 hours, maybe less.
If you're planning to do 8 hours in one sitting, I doubt I could catch all of it, but I'll definitely watch some hours of it. If archiving still works you could put it on YouTube too.

Sucks that the HD collection is a mess. I'm gonna try to get it to work on my computer
That avatar
latest

Would love to watch it. The game does seem interesting.

If you're planning to do 8 hours in one sitting, I doubt I could catch all of it, but I'll definitely watch some hours of it. If archiving still works you could put it on YouTube too.

Would love to watch it. The game does seem interesting.
Well, cool to see I've got some people's interests.

Just need to think about how I'll go about doing it. Game is slow moving to begin with, and I don't usually do solo commentary. Worth giving a shot to keep things interesting.

I hate Demons discussion because I really wanna play it but I wanna stream it being that it's my first time and I don't own a capture card. =(

That sucks. I remember the DDoSing during Warlords launch. That was annoying.

Was happening to FF14 servers as well. What a troublesome week.

Jman014

Thanks GIMP is easy mode for me now.
I didn't find an already transparent image and just resize it if that's what you're asking.

I'm changing it back in a bit. Even though I've had this cropped for a while Abu beat me in the Avatar Cold War since he used it first and I'm just salty.

I would use the megamilk Korra image I found but I want to keep Windranger up.

Here, in case you want to use it.

korra_mega_milk_by_thatpony-d5bfsej.png

I would use the megamilk Korra image I found but I want to keep Windranger up.

Here, in case you want to use it.

korra_mega_milk_by_thatpony-d5bfsej.png

Was not expecting Megamilk Korra, but Megamilk everything is great.

...my father I haven't seen in 7 years just called to try and talk with my brother and me. Think he wants to mooch even though he never paid child support. This christmas just got really fucking awkward for me.

Top Bottom