• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 9: "Don't Get Cocky, Jesus!"

Croten I just can't connect to your game. I dunno what happened, I've been playing Smash just fine in the past. I restarted my router and stuff. I don't doubt my ISP is just being an asshole.

Is there any DLC I should get for SMT IV or should I not bother?
Oh and Happy Holidays Friender-Gaf!

All of it if you don't like to grind, especially the app points. Otherwise the story content, though you can wait to pick those up seeing as it's all post-game (and I think it's actually post-Neutral End, too)

Merry Holidays to you as well

demidar

I'm glad all the games were given.

Except planetarian, which is weird because it's meant to be one of the best VNs ever. First one who puts in that code gets it, since the giveaway's over.

Congratulations to all winners, now I have to go prepare for work.

I'm jelly, congrats! Who won Astebreed? I'm jelly of them as well

PotentialAcorn0 (ModBot are gonna edit in the winners into the post anyway). Lucky him, it was hotly contested.

I'm glad all the games were given.

Except planetarian, which is weird because it's meant to be one of the best VNs ever. First one who puts in that code gets it, since the giveaway's over.

Congratulations to all winners, now I have to go prepare for work.
Really? Oh well. I'm fine with just Sakura Spirit. Have fun at work.

Gamer Y

I'd say so, but some of those episodes where hard to get through. Not because they were a slog or something, but they were... rough and familiar.
I see. Nothing ventured nothing gained. maybe it won't be too soul shattering...=_=

so anyone know what gifts your getting for christmas tomorrow? Anything exciting?

I see. Nothing ventured nothing gained. maybe it won't be too soul shattering...=_=

so anyone know what gifts your getting for christmas tomorrow? Anything exciting?

I know I'm getting some bluetooth earbuds. Should be pretty useful since the majority of my time is spent on public transportation.

For me, 100%. I loved it but I see a lot of hate for it because Spoilers:
they wanted Tomoko to get better which doesn't really happen.

Which made it all the more familiar and soul crushing.

Oberon

Banned
I'd say so, but some of those episodes where hard to get through. Not because they were a slog or something, but they were... rough and familiar.

It was the end that actually got me
because
It ends exacly where it began, which interpreted as there's no escape to this

Oh yes. And some you will just LOVE to hate.

Fuck you Kate, you evil bitch.

expecially in the last 2 chapters!

Are there any of my type? Like shy girls?

Ohhh, you'll love where it's going later on.

In short: Yes

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Eh, Christmas, meh. But whatever, at least it gives me an excuse to post this.

bPPIiEO.jpg

Top Bottom