• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Dimmle

The character you lose against is OP, the character you can't win with has been nerfed.

Seriously though, while I'm getting tired of seeing all the Little Macs online, I realize today that he's not entirely difficult to counter. If you have range, even better. I've only played against one great Little Mac and it wasn't online.

You can see how often you win/lose against each fighter?! I couldn't find it when checking. That would be interesting to see. Also, try playing Xtortionist. Maybe I'm just a noob but I got my ass handed to me.

nooooooooooooooo

i always lose mirror matches

Grakl

You can see how often you win/lose against each fighter?! I couldn't find it when checking. That would be interesting to see. Also, try playing Xtortionist. Maybe I'm just a noob but I got my ass handed to me.
You can't -- it's just that I only play Ganondorf online, hah.

Edit: wait, you can! Just go to the Vault and look at your records: there's an online specific tab. Apparently my winrate with him is over 80%, forgot I used a couple other characters early on.

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Bowser/Mac/Shiek are more OP IMHO

No way. Bowser and Mac are good, but trust me: in a few months, when the metagame has had time to breathe and evolve, Greninja will be one of (if not the) best. Bowser and Mac have clear and exploitable weaknesses.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
We are doing the lords work on smash boards right now in the jiggly section.

Rest-breaking little mac jab combos. It's a thing.

Weiss

Banned
Ness is great in this. PK Fire then Forward Smash rocks, and his grab practically rockets anyone off the stage over 100%.

Neiteio

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

ssb-mypic34mpfrc.jpg

Walk like an Egyptian!

ssb-mypic36zqek0.jpg

Bowser Jr. rockets off agaaaaaain!

ssb-mypic37ahekv.jpg

All hail Glorious Leader

ssb-mypic38o6enh.jpg

And I present to you, "Bowser's One Night Stand"

"Hey baby, can I buy you a drink?"

ssb-mypic476ocuw.jpg

"Oooh, Peeeaaaacccch!"

ssb-mypic48u8eh7.jpg

"Peach?! Who's Peach?! GET OUT!!"

ssb-mypic49kndm8.jpg

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Ness is great in this. PK Fire then Forward Smash rocks, and his grab practically rockets anyone off the stage over 100%.

Unless I'm as blind as a bat - and I apologize if I am - it's not?

There's a 'distance covered' stat in there, which logs the distance covered in Smash Run, but that must be the total distance covered for both walking and jumping, as mine is on more than 56 kilometers now but I still haven't unlocked the 50 kilometer challenge.

LostAnkh

Just went through a beating against a Mario and Mac player. I think I only won once, but compared to how many times he dunked me, it isn't worth talking about.

Any tips for a Robin player?

PKGaming

Banned
RANT TIME

I really wish they'd done more with Jigglypuff. I wish they'd given her some kind of new move that would coincide with her new Fairy typing. Like, make her final smash Dazzling Gleam or something... But no, she's the same as she's ever been.

Also, why does Lucario talk? Most Lucarios don't talk, right? I've only heard that one Lucario in the movie talk. Is the Lucario in Smash that same one or something?

RANT TIME OVER

roknin

"Bowser's One Night Stand"

.... I have no idea where to go with this looooool

Anyways, been getting served online something fierce. Still have bad Braw habits, and a nice habit of SD'ing thanks to the 3DS. :-/

Always great to get side smash instead of up-smash. Le sigh

Still sticking with Lucina but finding surprising luck with Samus again now too. ROB still solid but man I need to work on him again.

Xane

RANT TIME

I really wish they'd done more with Jigglypuff. I wish they'd given her some kind of new move that would coincide with her new Fairy typing. Like, make her final smash Dazzling Gleam or something... But no, she's the same as she's ever been.

Also, why does Lucario talk? Most Lucarios don't talk, right? I've only heard that one Lucario in the movie talk. Is the Lucario in Smash that same one or something?

RANT TIME OVER

x8yGGqZ.jpg

WarAdept

RANT TIME

RANT TIME OVER

I'm quite happy Jiggs has returned to form. She's not as quite as good as her Melee days, but at least the physics work with her moveset unlike in Brawl.

Fuck Lucario's voice though, I'll agree with you on that.

Durden77

That was my first time fighting a Falco. Was interesting to go up against a character with low start up lag on so many attacks.

Falco is kinda remindin me of the Guile of this game. He's got great pokes, I'm diggin him a lot.

Wow I've been playin Robin lately. He's a lot of fun. Dammit so many characters are fun.

WarAdept

Is there a best way to get hats and outfits?

Classic 9.0. Mash the home button on the roulette and mash the A button when it pauses on a wrench icon.

Smash run can also be used (in addition to getting Smash Run powers), but there's more luck involved.

Some people swear by trophy rush, but I've never had a good haul over an extended period of time from that.

Lucario's "new" voice actor (Sean Schemmel) in this game is the same voice actor he had in the movie.

So it is likely that this version of Lucario is suppose to be the same one.

Neiteio

I finally got a third outfit, completing the first challenge board. And when the second challenge board appeared, I automatically completed everything but like three squares, lol.

Top Bottom