• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Monster Zero

Not sure if that is a compliment or an insult.

GGs , though you were way better than me and pretty much destroyed me with GAW and Kirby

It's a compliment, it's nice to see my match ups with my boys. You have a good handle on multiple characters, something I can't do, I focused all my smash energy on 2 characters since melee.Thinking of finally picking up a third character,

Jrs3000

I'm on my way to breakfast man, >___< I've been wantin to see if you've been keeping up lol, how did your tourney match go

Crappy, fought styles first round. It was expected, I'm just doing my best until I replace my jacked up circle pad. I've figured out some new characters to use in the meantime.

Kyzer

Banned
So what character do you guys think is the best CPU? In the demo I thought it was pika but I'm not so sure now that the full games out

Auskeek

Is there a good EventHubs like site to read up on character tactics?

I'd like to improve my game. I'm pretty rubbish at the moment, win rate of 57% :\ I've been playing since N64 days as well...

RiggyRob

Is there a good EventHubs like site to read up on character tactics?

I'd like to improve my game. I'm pretty rubbish at the moment, win rate of 57% :\ I've been playing since N64 days as well...

Just play against really good players on For Glory, forget about your win ratio. I've been hovering around 50% but I've been learning a hell of a lot. I usually choose Random, cause I like being able to use anyone, and I've been up against some really good Ness players, and I've learnt some good tactics from losing to them.

For example, I learnt the other day that you can use PK Fire to trap the opponent, then dash-grab through the fire into down throw into F-Air into another F-Air which will easily rack up the damage and will usually get the opponent off stage, at which point you can spam PK Thunder while they're off the stage - if/when they get back on, back throw for the KO.

IceMarker

I'm not playing right at this moment, but if anyone would like to add me for pretty much any mode and any rules I'm down. I'm more For Fun than For Glory though.

FC: 1461-6214-7226

I need more 3DS friends in general, PM me with your FC if you add me!

i have more trouble vs samus then zero suit samus , im like 0-5 against samus with randoms in for glory 0_o

Links down A(master sword down) is pretty beast when characters tries to hit up with a up combo, fierce deity the god

JoeInky

Anyone want to do some 1v1s?

I've been messing around with some new (to me) things with Ness, they're mostly useless but it'll be interesting to see if I can do anything fun with them.

Also doing those 40% Dthrow mixups on Conun last night has actually made me interested in playing the gme again (atleast until they get completely figured out and I'm once again left with no fun shit to do as Ness).

FC is 4596-9442-7695, rules will be 2 stock, no items, 5 minutes.

I've been messing around with some new (to me) things with Ness, they're mostly useless but it'll be interesting to see if I can do anything fun with them.

Also doing those 40% Dthrow mixups on Conun last night has actually made me interested in playing the gme again (atleast until they get completely figured out and I'm once again left with no fun shit to do as Ness).

I can play for a few
3093-7162-3807

I forget who, but I had an avatar bet with one of y'all that Ridley wouldn't be playable, either as a character or boss.

This Direct pretty much settles that one, since he functions similarly to Flying Man.

Time to pay up.
Identify yourself.
And then I shall provide your avvie of shame >=]

Don't hate the game, hate the player

Considering the disparity in file size between the digital and physical release of the 3DS version (9320 blocks compared to 17300 blocks respectively), about how much more DLC can we expect?

Jado

Banned
Maybe some of you have seen this already, but I just stumbled upon it on the Smash boards.

a78.jpg

Damn, son. Should be the official backstory.

Aw, I got my first rage quitter. Granted, the other player wasn't too great.

And another. What does taunting at the start of the match mean? I think I wasn't supposed to hit him?

Top Bottom