• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

emb

Sorry about that, forgot to press X at stage select.

Edit: Haha, that leaf shield run off footstool was nice.

Jawmuncher

Someone made the SUPERIOR Smash 3DS System

tumblr_nc8hstVyQj1s8sdnno1_1280.jpg

emb

Lol. GGs man. That Shiek is annoying, haha.
Good games!

Yeah, I know it. I had to fight one the other day and I realized how aggravating it is to go against.

Kudos for cracking it though. By the end of our session you definitely got the better of me. You have deadly precision with those DK spikes. o.o

Voliko

Just had a strange glitch happen... I was having a couple good games with someone on FG. Then after the match I am on the character select screen- his character was selected and P1 now had his handle there and P2 had mine. I couldn't move the circle to choose a different character. So I hit start and I'm on the practice stage as this guy, and my "opponent," myself, is stuck on Viewing Results. Weird.

Played For Glory for the first time, cause it never appealed to me, and yep that mode encompasses how I hate playing Smash, projectile spamming everywhere =/, it was fun when I was fighting someone without projectiles but when someone had it =/ whelp back to For Fun...

Good games!

Yeah, I know it. I had to fight one the other day and I realized how aggravating it is to go against.

Kudos for cracking it though. By the end of our session you definitely got the better of me. You have deadly precision with those DK spikes. o.o

Yeah, I started copying you and your ledgehog -> bair trick, haha. Probably not as great as Shiek's, but sometimes it works. It's definitely refreshing to play someone who knows what they're doing. Playing For Glory, I'm used to scrubs getting stuck in stupid stuff. =p

Neki

Played For Glory for the first time, cause it never appealed to me, and yep that mode encompasses how I hate playing Smash, projectile spamming everywhere =/, it was fun when I was fighting someone without projectiles but when someone had it =/ whelp back to For Fun...

Different playstyles is what makes the game interesting, constant mindless rushdown would be a bore.

Different playstyles is what makes the game interesting, constant mindless rushdown would be a bore.
True can't accommodate to everyone's taste on how you'll wish them to play as well, but it was just depressing when one of the player kept spamming projectile and then disconnected when they were about to lose -__-;

Cedric

Ok seriously, how am I supposed to approach that? -_- Neki plz

edit: i feel like I'm getting progressively worse, you got me raging hard hahaha

emb

Well I'm alright with going out on that note.

Great games Pete. It seems like you're better every time I play you. I think I started to get a decent feel for your game plan, but your reactions are kinda crazy.

Thanks for playing!

Neki

Ok seriously, how am I supposed to approach that? -_- Neki plz

edit: i feel like I'm getting progressively worse, you got me raging hard hahaha

You're playing the same, I'm just adapting to your playstyle, you're forcing me to try new approaches to get in.

Top Bottom