• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Is there someone named Jago on here? I just whooped someone with that name on For Glory and the name looked familiar. They used DeDeDe, ROB, and Greninja I think.

The ROB was really bad haha

Durden77

because they had enough spare time and resources

this is the answer

I'm sticking with this answer

hqdefault.jpg

Because Sakurai bias trumps everything else. Next Smash game will have 5 Kid Icarus characters!

Nah, that's only Medusa and Hades. Don't forget Pseudo-Palutena, Magnus, each of the respective god/goddesses (all with full unique custom movesets of course), and that one thing that looks like a Metroid but isn't a Metroid.

Dark Samus's AT will get nerfed.

You could easily have 5 Kid Icarus characters!

Pit
Dark Pit (clone)
Palutena
Hades
Viridi

Assist Trophies:
Magnus
Phosphora
Medusa
Pyrrhon
Pandora

agyzuv.png

Hey guys, voice chat for online Smash play is coming to this thread soon! If you have any interest in being part of this, let me know as we should have the public server going live this weekend. It's all done through TeamSpeak, which is super easy to set up and, at least in my experience so far, shouldn't effect online play much.

However, before we open it up to everyone this weekend, we're hoping to test it out a little more to make sure we're set up for success once we have more people joining in. So, if you'd like to try out the voice chat tonight around 7:00 PST with your fellow GAFers, let me know. We'd love to get a large group on to test out the different private rooms for separate games and just see the stability of everything in general.

If this all sounds interesting to you, let me know and I'll keep you in the loop. If you can play tonight, also let me know and I can give you info on how to do that. Looking forward to hearing you're beautiful voices!

EDIT: If you're one of the 20 or so people who already told me you wanted in on this, I still have the list with all of your names, so you'll be contacted. Definitely let me know if you'd want to partake in the voice chat shenanigans tonight, though.

HiroTSK5

agyzuv.png

Hey guys, voice chat for online Smash play is coming to this thread soon! If you have any interest in being part of this, let me know as we should have the public server going live this weekend. It's all done through TeamSpeak, which is super easy to set up and, at least in my experience so far, shouldn't effect online play much.

However, before we open it up to everyone this weekend, we're hoping to test it out a little more to make sure we're set up for success once we have more people joining in. So, if you'd like to try out the voice chat tonight around 7:00 PST with your fellow GAFers, let me know. We'd love to get a large group on to test out the different private rooms for separate games and just see the stability of everything in general.

If this all sounds interesting to you, let me know and I'll keep you in the loop. If you can play tonight, also let me know and I can give you info on how to do that. Looking forward to hearing you're beautiful voices!

EDIT: If you're one of the 20 or so people who already told me you wanted in on this, I still have the list with all of your names, so you'll be contacted. Definitely let me know if you'd want to partake in the voice chat shenanigans tonight, though.

I'm interested in partaking of this tonight.

Most likely yes, but it's still obvious why his fat face made it through.

there's also the fact that few other characters on the roster have uniquely characterised palette swaps readily available from their fiction like Dark Pit

or the ones that do (like Link and Mario) really don't need any more characters from their series

Dark Samus would have been preferable, of course

Would love to help out tonight but I won't be available. Let me know if I can help test again another time though.
Well, it should be launched in full by Sunday, so we probably won't test it more past tonight. Still, I'll keep you in loop so you can jump on once it's ready to go.

there's also the fact that few other characters on the roster have uniquely characterised palette swaps readily available from their fiction like Dark Pit

or the ones that do (like Link and Mario) really don't need any more characters from their series

Sakurai said he doesn't like including characters that don't have futures, which could explain Dark Samus :(

Oh and K Rool now that I think about it

People say now that Dark Samus should have gotten in over Dark Pit but I doubt people would've been happy with 3 versions of Samus on the roster, especially when Dark Samus, while different in design, has a lot of unique powers since it's basically Metroid Prime.

Dr. Buni

Sakurai said he doesn't like including characters that don't have futures, which could explain Dark Samus :(

That doesn't explain Ridley tho
People say now that Dark Samus should have gotten in over Dark Pit but I doubt people would've been happy with 3 versions of Samus on the roster, especially when Dark Samus, while different in design, has a lot of unique powers since it's basically Metroid Prime.
It would be weird to have three characters with Samus in the name, but I would actually like Dark Samus as a playable character, almost as much as Reedley.

Unbounded

Argh. So much grinding for the last few things on this challenge board. :(

Anyone know how to exit to the selection screen after finishing a 10 man smash?

I have a feeling since we have a voice clip of "Boss Mode" and Ridley is able to grab that he is a boss in the Wii U version. K. Rool might have a chance to show up as a boss as well.
It is going to be pirates or tikis though...

Durden77

Even Alph, who is already in the game. Replace the purple Pikmin with rock Pikmin, give them slightly different properties, and give Alph maybe different throwing properties or weight or something.

I get what you're saying, and yeah extra time probably was a factor, but still Dark Pit has his own slot because daddy wanted him to.

Well, it should be launched in full by Sunday, so we probably won't test it more past tonight. Still, I'll keep you in loop so you can jump on once it's ready to go.

Thanks! It'd be awesome to discuss some of these matches in more detail.

beanman25

Any other ROB players here? I went from thinking DHD was main, to Ness, and now ROB.

Don't think I touched him more then 4-5 times in Brawl/PM (although I only played smash socially up until June this year)

Something about him just clicks with me.

Yeah, see, even shit like this points towards the Dark Pit choice being probably the most sensible one. Not that I'm necessarily over the moon with Dark Pit using the exact same weapons (more or less) than Pit :p

edit: OK, Alph might have been good too. Seeing as he's already there and all.

Top Bottom