• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Nvzman

I got this game on Thursday and I've already put 8 hours into it.
Sonic is my main because he feels amazing compared to Brawl, and after playing the online for a while I've found Little Mac to be a total newb character. Also people like Greninja and Fire Emblem characters way too much online.

JoeInky

That garbage Wii Fit Trainer recovery.
Definitely in the running for worst Up B in the history of the series.

It truly is awful. I seem to remember one of the customs being much, much better because it makes her a lot less gimpable, but maybe I'm mis-remembering.

Don't think it's the worst UpB though, Little Mac and Jigglypuff still exist.

Wow going to have to upload this video. Played a prevent Sonic trying to time me out.He had me beat if it timed out as I was down in percentage, but hit him with a hail mary PK2 with 1 second left.

Kouriozan

The super star jingle glitched in Wario Ware's stage, I am usually lucky with bugs and don't find a lot but with Smash 3DS it's not the case >.<

DaBoss

I don't know why, but it seems like my circle pad doesn't get stuck when inputting up or down, so it seems like it is fixed (temporarily?).

Fake edit: Well it will get stuck on down sometimes now, but rarely. Seems like it will reset to neutral position a lot more consistently now.

Saro

I don't know why, but it seems like my circle pad doesn't get stuck when inputting up or down, so it seems like it is fixed (temporarily?).

Fake edit: Well it will get stuck on down sometimes now, but rarely. Seems like it will reset to neutral position a lot more consistently now.

That happened with my og 3DS. It will only get worse. Try cleaning under your circle pad and you may need to apply pressure on the pad when moving in any direction.

Jrs3000

That happened with my og 3DS. It will only get worse. Try cleaning under your circle pad and you may need to apply pressure on the pad when moving in any direction.

My replacement analog stick came in today. I just replaced it in my 3ds took about 10 minutes. The old stick was warping. The rubber when new is all hard but mine was mushy so putting any pressure when moving it would cause it to bend and touch the plastic underneath. I bought some covers for the stick also so hopefully I can prevent it from happening with my intense smash sessions.

Mr Swine

Banned
There should be a penalty for players not fighting others. 2 players did not freaking fight each other in the 30 online matches so far and it's increadible frustrating

Edit: most frustrating is that ness just throws me off screen

DaBoss

Anyone want to play a few matches?
Alright, thanks for the advice.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Any other Bowser mains know what Super Armor Bowser has on his Side Smash if any? I want to learn to use it to my advantage.

Top Bottom