• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Beats

If you're getting the Wii U version and if I've played with you already on this one feel free to add me. My NNID is JpBeats.

ugh why does it keep picking this shitty omega battlefield

Pick another omega at least!
That is my preferred stage. A lot of other stages have coloration issues and make it hard for my eyes to differentiate activity. For example, I can't see projectiles on Magicant well. GGs. I need to figure out what to do about PK Thunder. I am going to upload a video where I got juggled by it a lot for feedback.

I wish we could lock out certain stages and then do random select. I just can't risk getting something crappy like Warioware with random select, and I don't care enough to go around and "pick" a new stage each time.

Thank you for the compliment, also. I squeed with glee in the one match I legit two-stocked you. The match where I suicide spiked you for the loss I just decided to go for it because I was so far behind as is and it looked cool, haha. The PK Thunder harassment was so infuriating that I dair ed to my death a few times. You really are an artist with that move.

Had the oddest latency issue online today on balloon fight against a koopa. the first part of the match had little to no lag, then for a solid 3 minutes (real time, not game time) everything was sub 10 FPS. Then for the last 30 seconds (and each following match) it was butter smooth.

Uploading a few matches for feedback.

Anyone want to play?

Shamrock, if you had to give 10 Tips to someone looking to learn Ness, what would you say?

Had the oddest latency issue online today on balloon fight against a koopa. the first part of the match had little to no lag, then for a solid 3 minutes (real time, not game time) everything was sub 10 FPS. Then for the last 30 seconds (and each following match) it was butter smooth.
Wireless is a finicky mistress.

Anura

Thanks. Sorry about the end, doorbell rang for food delivery.

Any advice on where I could improve? I get caught in grabs a lot. Could probably do more of my own.

After you started correcting your patterns and noticing mine you did a lot better. I don't really have much advice to give because you didn't do that bad at all. Just try to adjust to patterns faster I guess. Don't worry about the door bell! Real life happens, lol. And yeah grabs vs a fast character are a pain to deal with.

Jado

Banned
Looks like Monster Zero got off. Anyone else want to play a few?

After you started correcting your patterns and noticing mine you did a lot better. I don't really have much advice to give because you didn't do that bad at all. Just try to adjust to patterns faster I guess. Don't worry about the door bell! Real life happens, lol. And yeah grabs vs a fast character are a pain to deal with.

Well, as my first non-For Glory opponent, I had fun too. Thanks.

Beats

Alright, I am at my limit Beats. The stutter is driving me nuts.

No problem. It was bothering me too lol. Hopefully it's better on the Wii U version. > . <

Try not to block the paralyzer shot on the ground if I'm somewhat near you since I can go in for the grab.

No problem. It was bothering me too lol. Hopefully it's better on the Wii U version. > . <

Try not to block the paralyzer shot on the ground if I'm somewhat near you since I can go in for the grab.
I was spot dodging the grabs, but it never came out because of stutter. :p

Here are two matches I uploaded:

This is my Ike against Magius. If anyone knows anything about Ike, I would love advice:
Karst (Ike) vs. Magius (Bowser): http://youtu.be/dlmTP7Puo9Y

This is a match out of my set against Shamrock today. I need help on two things: how to get out of the fair combo string he does after a down throw, and how to handle PK Thunder better. Shamrock won this set 8-4:
Karst (Bowser) vs. Shamrock (Ness): http://youtu.be/kztNVBgZJuU

Top Bottom