• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Monster Zero

Good fights sham, sorry bout the shitty play, got redzone on in the background. I did learn a trick with Kirby I didn't know thanks to that mirror match though

JoeInky

GGs, don't know where all that lag came from though, figures that the moment I stop playing Ness and just mess around with different characters again it clears up again.

Dedede and DK are quite fun, DTilt into headbutt is cool.

Toxi

Banned
I'm getting a lot better with Samus; I think I might try experiementing with customs in my future games just because of how fun her missile and charge shot customs are.

TWILT

Banned
Good games! Some intense matches there lol. Do you mind if I upload some replays?

Good games! Was really fun playing your ZSS. Hope you didn't mind me experimenting with different characters since you didn't seem to want to switch. Also, that time where I kept getting Ike's down special instead of his side to recover somehow was really embarrassing -_- Hopefully things will be better in the Wii U version...

And yeah, sure go ahead!

FluxWaveZ

Heh. I don't recall if it lagged this much last time we played (I don't think it did). Unfortunate.

Edit: Hey, that last one was relatively smooth, at least. That spike at the end was nuts.

Edit 2: Ugh, maybe I shouldn't try that with the lag, heh.

FluxWaveZ

GGs, Spinosaurus. That lag got pretty bad at spots, but then it'd get pretty smooth for some time. Man, SSB online... Ah well. Sometimes I'd kill myself without that lag and that was my bad, haha.

Anyone want to 1v1 right now?

3582-8385-4667

I'll play you, if you're still available. My FC's a few replies above.

Clefargle

supersmashbros_1314704b.jpg

What are the odds of EU/NA getting these beauties? I want the blue one SUPER BAAAAD

Ricky 7

DI the side smash downward. It doesn't change the animation but it does change the hitboxes.
Does this work on all forward smashes? I know characters like Samus and Shulk can angle their forward smash but didn't know it worked for other characters without changing the animation.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Does this work on all forward smashes? I know characters like Samus and Shulk can angle their forward smash but didn't know it worked for other characters without changing the animation.

I don't think so but I remember being told you can angle ZSS's Fsmash up a bit even though it doesn't look different.

Has to be an attack that you could actually change a direction. Dedede, Bowser can't do this. Since they basically hit everywhere.

--------

So Flare Blitz is nerfed now. A uncharged Aura Sphere completely stopped it and made Charizard take the FB damage. So Zard can no longer punish projectile use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boUgqfX8uqM#t=211

However a second time it actually lands? So maybe not as much super armor?

Top Bottom