• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Unbounded

Good fucking games unbound, donkey Kong is crazy skilled. Damn shield breaker lol

I was actually surprised with the range on the stubborn headbutt. I just learned something about DK!

I also learned the limitations of his super armors. Turns out the recovery doesn't have nearly as many as I thought.

Custom moves are fantastic. I don't get why they aren't in For Glory.

Monster Zero

I was actually surprised with the range on the stubborn headbutt. I just learned something about DK!

I also learned the limitations of his super armors. Turns out the recovery doesn't have nearly as many as I thought.

Custom moves are fantastic. I don't get why they aren't in For Glory.

Was fun trying to figure that shut out lol, and his recovery is legit, Bacon just goes right on top

SMgamer83

People who turtle and those who are super defensive make me lose faith in humanity.

Those type of people are usually super predictable. Just catch them trying to roll from you and punish them. Even as Bowser I can usually 2 stock a Link who's doing nothing but trying to projectile spam me.

Josephl64

I finally have free time again so I'm dropping by to see if I can play anyone.

My FC is: 2208-6951-5843

Tell me if you add me so I know who to add ~

Darn, I had a phone call and couldn't continue the match and since there's no way to end it I had to turn off the 3DS. Now I'm gonna be penalized. Ah well.

ant1532

Banned
I finally have free time again so I'm dropping by to see if I can play anyone.

My FC is: 2208-6951-5843

Tell me if you add me so I know who to add ~
im down, add me! ill host, if theres lag we'll switch.

4983 5075 3435

ps. everyone who plays me, im not chuck btw lol, im borrowing a friends 3DS. smash 4 is the first game i've bought in 7 years.

Just bought a 3ds and Smash. My hands feel cramped tbh I might just send it back hopefully its just me not use to holding a 3ds I have pretty big hands so it will take some use getting used to.

Friend Code: 5344-0337-9319

mmxzero

Yesterday I was mostly playing around with homerun contest since I had only done it with about 10 characters at that point.

Wow Olimar is a beast. First he only has purple pikmin. When sandbag is on it's side, Olimar's down smash hits sandbag twice which racks up the damage fast. I could get sandbag a little over 200%, my record distance with him so far is 5,076 ft.

Ganon's still the best though.

Holy crap I defeated Master Hand and Crazy Hand with Ganondorf at 20% in less than 20 seconds o_O And it almost surpassed my other record which one whole level higher, huh.

kunonabi

This finishing one challenge before being able to get rewards for the next is such BS. Am I mistaken or did Kid Icarus not do that? Having so many of them tied to street smash is a complete pain in the ass.

Zing

Banned
Just bought a 3ds and Smash. My hands feel cramped tbh I might just send it back hopefully its just me not use to holding a 3ds I have pretty big hands so it will take some use getting used to.
I have big hands as well. It's just a matter of finding the best way to hold it. Now that I have a good idea how to hold it, I can go forever. XL or regular, both feel fine now, they just need different grips.

Aaaaw yeah, I got my DK-groove back! (Sonic + DK = <3)
I'm really loving his sheild piercing head butt and I'm really digging his "downB" spike!
His edge-guarding abilities are scary lol
Also, I really appreciate his spin being turned into a viable offensive ground move.

Unbounded

Aaaaw yeah, I got my DK-groove back! (Sonic + DK = <3)
I'm really loving his sheild piercing head butt and I'm really digging his "downB" spike!
His edge-guarding abilities are scary lol
Also, I really appreciate his spin being turned into a viable offensive ground move.

My man!

Try some of his customs! They're pretty dang sweet.

Friend Code: 5344-0337-9319

Same here, I ended up giving a 3DS XL grip a shot and picked up the DreamGear silicone grip:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008XHCLFO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Its helped quite a bit with the discomfort of my hands but still not a "natural" holding feel since the silicone is not the best feeling material. It just bulks the 3DS up and makes it a bit more ergonomic. If your hands can't take the abuse, this might be worth looking into.

Top Bottom