• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

Blizzard

Banned
Oh, really? Uh... why?
Presumably to stop people from spamming LA LA LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA LA endlessly with Peach, etc. It may be fun to do that, but as mentioned before this mode ain't called for fun, darnit. :p

Palutena/Rosalina must have a flow chart where it's like "Dash Attack -> Did You Figure Out How To Use Their Specials -> Stop Lying, You're Just Mashing B -> Dash Attack"
If you were ever on STEAM anymore we could actually PLAY but noooooo.

I like how the Mac situation has progressed to the point that any match with a Mac will inevitably have a 10 second long sequence where one dude is standing on the edge and the Mac is just standing in the middle staring at them saying "haha nope I'm not that dumb (anymore)"
I predicted this recently:

Blizzard said:
The actual way this presumably works out in For Glory is, you stand in the zone near the edge, Little Mac runs to the opposite side edge so he's safely out of projectile range, and you both wait. Little Mac is too smart to run up to you, and you're too smart to enter the center of the stage.

After 5 minutes of both players standing still, the game is decided by Sudden Death.

mmxzero

I there's just me and one other person on here, but yeah I guess so.

I still like her and I can make her default moveset work so I'll keep her as my main.

Thanks for dropping in! Quite a few stage KOs this time lol.

I there wasn't much I could do with old Kirby against that Palutena.

Characters who can cling to walls, like Sheik and Villager, can apparently cause all sorts of trouble on Omegas with walls that travel all the way down. I guess they have an easier time recovering and can camp down there? I'm not sure exactly what sort of shenanigans they can pull, but I hear it;s a problem.

Jump over and spike them then. GG.

Rnr1224

I'm really enjoying playing as shulk but the other character I was excited to play as, mega man, is not very good IMO. For some reason I just can't get the hang of projectile characters

ffdgh

It's no big! The games were fun and that's all that matters, no?

Also, cmon, you have to give me props for that Tornado Punch. :p

Screw that wind hitbox...Got me more than it should have. I'll stick with Peach next time if/when we battle again.

Raw64life

Does playing online count towards the "play Smash for X hours" challenges? I've yet to even touch the online button in the main menu because I have no interest in trying to play the 3DS version competitively, but hell if I'm gonna play Smash against the computer for 50 hours.

Who

Banned
Never have understood how to play Sheik.

I use DHD, Ness, and ROB.

Shiek is smash bros to me. He's my main in melee and PM and has been for years. I also love him in 4 as I'm
maining him with Greninja and villager.

So many hours as that little guy.
I will always call shiek a guy

kunonabi

ive been grinding for hours and I still can't get zelda's final custom move. I didn't have nearly this much trouble with Samus.

beanman25

Shiek is smash bros to me. He's my main in melee and PM and has been for years. I also love him in 4 as I'm
maining him with Greninja and villager.

So many hours as that little guy.
I will always call shiek a guy

I suppose I need a speedy secondary, so I'll somehow try to learn Sheik.

Also, just got pooped on by a link. Just spammed arrows and bombs couldn't do anything. hahaha

BY2K

Membero Americo
Played 10 matches against a Little Mac and HE DESTROYED my Greninja.

How the hell do you deal with this character!?

Moonlight

Banned
I've been having way more success against Little Mac on For Glory with Robin recently. It's a bad match-up for Robin, but most of the people on For Glory don't really understand match-ups or counters that well, and everyone's afraid to approach you when you're near the ledge, so I just camp out near the edge of the stage and charge up all the Thorons I want and they either let me (which is the most common result) or they try approaching, and get hit with Arcfire for the trouble. Then they get scared of Thoron and it's kind of easy to get them to do what you want. :lol

up until i run out of thunder tomes and then it's open season until I get them back

beanman25

Played 10 matches against a Little Mac and HE DESTROYED my Greninja.

How the hell do you deal with this character!?

I wonder the same man. Losing streak to the same Mac right now. Too fast for ROB. Every one of his attacks break my attacks. Side B is ridiculously great too. Kinda wish they'd take him out of the game, hahaha.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I actually want to see a good Duck Hunt player. That is all I ask.

I want to dig into him a lot when the wii u version comes out. When you toss his can out it zooms out to keep it on screen so I can't see shit when playing him usually.

Top Bottom