• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS |OT3| Little Mac and Cheese

DaBoss

Have to eat now TWILT. GGs.

Shulk is so safe with his approach options lol.

EDIT: Did they increase the the frames in which you can do a B-reversal? I've been doing it more often with Mario, and it is throwing me off.

Berordn

I've asked this before, but: are there any trophies that I've missed that must be specifically unlocked outside the Trophy Rush, Shop or Challenge Boards?

I'm about a dozen and a half trophies short of completing the singleplayer but am just NOT getting any new trophies.

If you haven't finished the challenge boards yet, there's plenty of trophies hiding in there. You also get one for completing a board.

edit: whoops, totally missed you actually mentioning that.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

That's cool.

I've asked this before, but: are there any trophies that I've missed that must be specifically unlocked outside the Trophy Rush, Shop or Challenge Boards?

I'm about a dozen and a half trophies short of completing the singleplayer but am just NOT getting any new trophies.

I'm in same boat. I have been checking trophy shop frequently to see if they have new trophies. Wait, are you saying that there are trophies that are only exclusive to trophy rush?

Spainkiller

the man who sold the world
Wait, are you saying that there are trophies that are only exclusive to trophy rush?

Sorry, poor phrasing.

I meant that there are some trophies that can only be unlocked OUTSIDE Trophy Rush/Shop, like the Challenge Boards ones, and I was wondering if there are some specific trophies with unlock conditions that I maybe don't know of, seeing as how Rush and Shop aren't netting me anything new at all anymore.

Tried to play today and the other player in one game was so laggy that it stuttered literally every second before it disconnected. You were disconnected from your last game, Time until you can play online again: 09 min 59 sec.

gg Nintendo Seal of Quality A+.

OMG this bike wtf

WL4-Wario%27s_Kiss.PNG

edit: dat dair tho

GGs Q. Your internet is still as crappy as always. :p

I need more Dedede experience. Difficult match for Bowser. The Charizard matches were fun, and I like how you aren't afraid to use Flare Blitz.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
I fancy one last round of matches before bed, is anybody free?

My Friend Code is 1547-5174-9776, feel free to add me.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
GGs Q. Your internet is still as crappy as always. :p

I need more Dedede experience. Difficult match for Bowser. The Charizard matches were fun, and I like how you aren't afraid to use Flare Blitz.
Flare blitz is a free roll punish my reaction is just ass right now. And yeah D3 vs Bowser seems to be in Dedede's favor

I'm so bad at this... =/
Sorry I declined your entry before. I just wanted to 1v1 with Q. We'll play soon.

Flare blitz is a free roll punish my reaction is just ass right now. And yeah D3 vs Bowser seems to be in Dedede's favor
I feel like Bowser can do damage faster thanks to Fire Breath, but I don't really have a reliable way to KO. If the connection were better, I would have tried some other stuff. I still have ideas on how to handle the matchup. Wow, though, that Nair (right? body slam?) has no ending lag at all. I also was surprised that Dedede's up B seems to have more armor than Bowser's Up Smash, or something. It was clear we clinked, but then you blew right through my invincibility. I wish this game had a better training mode so I could figure that out.

Zing

Banned
Tried to play today and the other player in one game was so laggy that it stuttered literally every second before it disconnected. You were disconnected from your last game, Time until you can play online again: 09 min 59 sec.

gg Nintendo Seal of Quality A+.
They must be this strict. Lamers will do anything to get out of losing a match, or to grief others. Flick the wifi switch on the 3DS or just unplug the router. It's literally impossible for Nintendo to detect why the Internet connection went down.

Welp. I know why the thread title is called like it is.
Fuck these players. I now have a permanent 1 disconnect from the menu because shit Mac noobs you can still find on 1v1 For Glory.

Masked Man

I said wow
Biggest For Glory accomplishment as of yet: beating ZSS with Ness. I'm not even super-confident with my Ness yet or anything, but I felt I was able to read and adapt to the opponent's strategy and take them down with a little bit of luck. :)

@jorge: Sorry I wasn't able to play this morning! I was running around getting ready to patch in for a voice recording session. :/ If you're free later today/your tomorrow morning, let's Smash!

3DShovel

Honestly, i never have problems taking out Mac. However, I've been noticing the Yoshi is really good in this game. I rarely ever beat a Yoshi. He has too many vacuum moves and his meteor smash is too lenient.

I guess I just need to git gud but damn

random25

I don't get Mega Man's d-smash at all. It can only kill if you hit it at the beginning and doesn't have an active hitbox after, but has insane cooldown time.

I'm okay with the cooldown. My only complaint is that ts horizontal range is pretty awful, like the shortest dsmash hitbox among everybody. I'm using it at my KO move, but it has problems hitting opponents who try to roll behind your back because they really need to be close to hit.

I'm okay with the cooldown. My only complaint is that ts horizontal range is pretty awful, like the shortest dsmash hitbox among everybody. I'm using it at my KO move, but it has problems hitting opponents who try to roll behind your back because they really need to be close to hit.
No way is it smaller than Bowser's crappy down smash.

DooD1234

GGs man. That's a beast Link.
You're telling me, need to practice some more, some really close games in some of them but I need to find some reliable way to KO someone cuz it was hard to get a decent smash in

Also, I developed a friendly grudge against you so I'll be playing plenty so I can give your ness a better fight

Top Bottom