• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

JulianImp

Welp, I guess I'll have to pass. Relatives coming over soon, so there won't be much time left to play until later, at the very least.

Rule #1: If H3X does the right thing for more than two buttons in a row, he will spontaneously SD due to missing double jump or Roy deciding that he's too good for grabbing the ledge scraping against his face.

JulianImp

Rule #1: If H3X does the right thing for more than two buttons in a row, he will spontaneously SD due to missing double jump or Roy deciding that he's too good for grabbing the ledge scraping against his face.

Roy's my go-to character for SDs. That and attempted ledgeguards that turn into "oh, guess I went too deep" before I realize it.

Now that I'm back into Pac-Man I'm loving all the recovery tool at his disposal compared to Roy and his brick armor.

JulianImp

Why do you think I love it?

Which reminds me I only realized Pac-Man could crawl when I did it by mistake in the online waiting lounge. The height difference is so small I've only found it useful for fooling around at best.

Also, I just realized from watching more Abadango matches that Pac-Man can catch his own fruit more easily by throwing them at a hydrant's water jets, and that he can apparently b-reverse the fruit throw even if Pac-Man's facing the wrong way during the charge.

Two hours after Comcast arrived to hook up my internet, it is done. I can't believe how incredibly long that took, and how much I had to argue with him.

I will make a thread later telling the full story, because it is worth telling.

Top Bottom