• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

RomanceDawn

Wow that Olimar destroyed that Sheik. Those purple Pikmin put in work. How did make it so that they were all purple? Did he strategically kill his other colors to and keep only purple?

Wow that Olimar destroyed that Sheik. Those purple Pikmin put in work. How did make it so that they were all purple? Did he strategically kill his other colors to and keep only purple?
I don't think it's strategic persay. It's just Purple Pikmin are harder to kill since they don't latch on (limited window to hit them), cause knockback (which makes the window to hit them tighter) and have more hitpoints that normal pikmin. Eventually, you just end up with purple pikmin if the opponent don't particularly make sure to kill them

Is it just me or is diddy Kong a bad character? He literally only has one move (smash move) that can K.O., everything else can't. I was playing my brother and was easily outpreforming him, he didnt hit me much at all, but I couldn't beat him because for long stretches of time he was at 100+ damage (frequently over 200) and no move besides my smash move would kill him. Since he was playing with Ike it was hard to get up close to him since literally all of ikes close range moves cause heavy damage and can kill you at lower percentages.

Soul Lab

Is it just me or is diddy Kong a bad character? He literally only has one move (smash move) that can K.O., everything else can't. I was playing my brother and was easily outpreforming him, he didt hit me much at all, but I couldn't beat him because for long stretches of time he was at 100+ damage (feequently over 200) and no move besides my smash move would kill him. Since he was playing with Ike it was hard to get up close to him since literally all of ikes close range moves cause heavy damage and can kill you at lower percentages.

diddy is a skill character. Zero ist still owning with diddy. check dem youtube vids :p

Is it just me or is diddy Kong a bad character? He literally only has one move (smash move) that can K.O., everything else can't. I was playing my brother and was easily outpreforming him, he didnt hit me much at all, but I couldn't beat him because for long stretches of time he was at 100+ damage (frequently over 200) and no move besides my smash move would kill him. Since he was playing with Ike it was hard to get up close to him since literally all of ikes close range moves cause heavy damage and can kill you at lower percentages.

He's so bad they had to nerf him because people cried he was OP.

Nope, he's just not amazing anymore. You actually need to think to get kills now. Diddy was the most braindead character before.

It's just frustrating that, since the only way to really kill people is with a smash move, it kind of makes your options predictable against your opponent. Like my brother knew that as long as he defended well against my smash moves I had a low chance of killing him even if I got him to 170 damage.

It's just frustrating that, since the only way to really kill people is with a smash move, it kind of makes your options predictable against your opponent. Like my brother knew that as long as he defended well against my smash moves I had a low chance of killing him even if I got him to 170 damage.

You need to be creative. Banana makes it easy to land smashes, his forward air can KO at the edge of the stage, his down tilt can combo into up smash or aerials, his back throw can KO at the edge.

This CEO stream needs more Dedede
32px-KingDededeHeadSSB4-3.png

Top Bottom