• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT2| Lucas comes out of Nowhere!

GGs, Robin!!! those were fun matches!!

edit: Hhaha that was actually cool! first time playing against another fox player! we'll do some mirrors later on!

beanman25

all bad kids online since e3. lost 20 in a row. to roll spammers. can't punish play like that at all.

roll spam and run away when a stock up until timer runs out. lol

JulianImp

Good games, guys!

Still, Tipster with the carries... I seriously felt like dead weight most of the time I wasn't busy KOing my teammate with rogue hydrants.

The lack of lag in most of my matches makes gives me hope that I could play ranbats next time without lagging like hell all the time. I guess I'll just have to wait...

OutOfAmmo: You could join the 2v2 now that I've left.

Good games, guys!

Still, Tipster with the carries... I seriously felt like dead weight most of the time I wasn't busy KOing my teammate with rogue hydrants.

The lack of lag in most of my matches makes gives me hope that I could play ranbats next time without lagging like hell all the time. I guess I'll just have to wait...

OutOfAmmo: You could join the 2v2 now that I've left.

Alright. Hope it's not too laggy. I'll leave if it's too bad.

FluxWaveZ

Haha, I think the lag is messing some people up real bad here.

Make that all of us.

Edit: Alright, that one will be my last. GGs, guys!

Yeah it got really bad at the end. GGs though, I'm glad I had some lagless matches this time at least :p.
I ordered an ethernet adapter so hopefully my connection will be more stable in the future.

Crocodile

Anyone know where I can find good footage (YouTube or Twitch) of tournaments played since the new characters and balance changes went into effect?

TWILT

Banned
Sorry Puruzi, got some stuff to do now! GGs as always! Great Lucas; tough to fight. Haven't been using Shulk that often lately, so that's why I stuck with him during the whole set lol. Fun matches as always.

I'm down to play in about 5 minutes here. Gonna be taking a shot after each death so lets see if I black out in 10 minutes.

EDIT: Maybe I should change that to a shot after each game I lose...

Top Bottom